LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Its HOME,,, phew it's big!!!! a little bigger than I thought and only just fits me drive. ...
Loads of crap Swift stuff, but generally speaking a fantastic bit of kit and Brian..

Nikki Loves it!!!! :winky:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I think then perhaps it is time to update your details on the left with the new-un.

Pleased for you, sounds like the old one did you proud, hope you have at least as much fun with this one.

Regards.......Griff

ps if Nikki likes it you're more than halfway home already.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
What crap Swift stuff Paul? Is this the stuff you will be selling at the next bring n buy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Had you taken the air con off before selling the Adria, shame about them new tyres :Doh::Doh:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
What crap Swift stuff Paul? Is this the stuff you will be selling at the next bring n buy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Had you taken the air con off before selling the Adria, shame about them new tyres :Doh::Doh:

No I never took the air con off Kath. It has cab air con any way and we rarely used the last one. I managed to get extra money for it once I had been given a PX price by leaving it on. I did however take everything else off, and when I say everything I mean everything :Blush:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back