Hola! (1 Viewer)

CampingMarjal

Free Member
Aug 26, 2010
Costa Blanca, Spain
Funster No
Hi all, my name is Raimon and I work for a camping site located in the south east of Spain. Next year we will be opening a new camping site which will be one of the most modern and well equipped camping sites in Europe.

We are now making a survey in order to better know costumers' needs. If you wish to help us improve our services you can download the survey Link Removed It will take less than 5 min to fill up. Once you have filled it up, save it and send it as an attached file to Link Removed

By filling up the survey form you'll get the chance to win a Free week at Camping Marjal from 15th january - 15th june 2011 (your choice) The draw will be made at the beginning of January.

Your help with the survey will be much appreciated.

PD: I didn´t know where to post this, If I´m violating any forum rules please let me know where to post this.

Last edited:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hello Raimon

Welcome to the FUN site...Are you staying as a member or is this a fleeting visit?

As Dodgey says....Under Trader.

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
CampingMarjal

CampingMarjal

Free Member
Aug 26, 2010
Costa Blanca, Spain
Funster No
Well I have to say I´m new to this motorhome world and my job is to make that survey, I´m not trying to sell anything (so I´m not a trader or under trader) Sorry I didn´t see the trader thing on top. I´ll edit my initial post in order no to be "tradery".

As I said I´m new to this motorhome world, but getting into it :winky:

Anyway any help with the survey will be much appreciated.

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Works fine here...

Opens word with questionairre. Normal Megaupload file download.

Steve.

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Well I have to say I´m new to this motorhome world and my job is to make that survey, I´m not trying to sell anything (so I´m not a trader or under trader) Sorry I didn´t see the trader thing on top. I´ll edit my initial post in order no to be "tradery".

As I said I´m new to this motorhome world, but getting into it :winky:

Anyway any help with the survey will be much appreciated.

Response sent back..Glad you are No Tradery...

Respuesta enviada de vuelta .. Me alegro de que no se Tradery ...

Steve.

Last edited:

geekgobbler

Free Member
Aug 27, 2010
Sandbach, Cheshire.
Funster No
MH
A class.
Exp
12 months.
Right. I clicked on 'here'. The document name came up but that was all. Can't read it.

I'll try again.
Cheers
John

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Right. I clicked on 'here'. The document name came up but that was all. Can't read it.

I'll try again.
Cheers
John

Have you Microsoft Word installed John?

Opened Word 2007 immediately here.

Is the file you have downloaded a .doc or a .docx file?

Steve.

geekgobbler

Free Member
Aug 27, 2010
Sandbach, Cheshire.
Funster No
MH
A class.
Exp
12 months.
OK this time. Succesful thanks Steve, although McAfee on my machine suggested that there was a 'Potential Dangerous Download'.

About to do full virus scan now.

To continue the bit of 'el idioma espanol... tengo exito ahora'.

Cheers
John

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Hola raimon

Sorry could get the questionnaire to work, might be my security software.

Welcome anyhow

Pat

OP
OP
CampingMarjal

CampingMarjal

Free Member
Aug 26, 2010
Costa Blanca, Spain
Funster No
Wow! yes, Holy resurrected thread! I have noticed some of you have sent me some surveys! thanks for taking the time to filling them up. They would have been much more useful back in August when I started this post... But they are still welcome and we will certainly take the time to read them in case you come up with any interesting suggestion that we did not foresee for the new campsite.

Cheers, and Hi everyone!

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
They would have been much more useful back in August when I started this post... But they are still welcome and we will certainly take the time to read them in case you come up with any interesting suggestion that we did not foresee for the new campsite.

Raimon, Until you came onto the forum no one knew of the survey so how could we have completed it in August :roflmto:

I have been informed by the fellow Brits here on Camping Marjal that during a presentation some months ago there was a request then made for ideas and as the majority of Brits using Camping Marjal own large American motor home one idea put forward was to have built the pitches or at least some of them at a slight incline or angle to the access road rather than at 90 degrees so making access to the pitch so much easier for the large motor homes :thumb:

Unfortunately again this GOOD suggestion came to late :cry: and if your plan and 3D model is correct ALL pitches are at 90 degrees to the access roads :Sad:

Mick

DBSilverfox

Free Member
May 13, 2010
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since May 2010
Raimon, Until you came onto the forum no one knew of the survey so how could we have completed it in August :roflmto:

Mick

First post in this thread was 27 Aug Mick, asking people to complete the survey :Doh:

David

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
First post in this thread was 27 Aug Mick, asking people to complete the survey :Doh:David

Woops :Blush::Blush: Wish the :swear: post dates were a little bigger but then was it a deliberate mistake to get you to post :whistle:

Mick :winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back