Free Member
Jun 18, 2010
near Inverness
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2008
If anyone is about in east central Scotland and would like to join us, we will be celebrating Hogmanay again in Dunkeld.
Coming from the south we will be in a white Renault Master PVC at the far end of the car park on the riverside, just past the Taybank hotel. (turn right off the A9, then right again just over the bridge over the Tay.) The party will be in the Car Park of the hotel. Last year they had an excellent band and an ice rink (unscheduled:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) It is family friendly and free - but only drinks bought in the hotel are allowed in the car park. BTW We will be driving up from Carlisle, so may not be there before dark.
Hope to see one or two of you
Margaret

OP
OP
M

magbrin

Free Member
Jun 18, 2010
near Inverness
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2008
If anyone is about in east central Scotland and would like to join us, we will be celebrating Hogmanay again in Dunkeld.
Coming from the south we will be in a white Renault Master PVC at the far end of the car park on the riverside, just past the Taybank hotel. (turn right off the A9, then right again just over the bridge over the Tay.) The party will be in the Car Park of the hotel. Last year they had an excellent band and an ice rink (unscheduled:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) It is family friendly and free - but only drinks bought in the hotel are allowed in the car park. BTW We will be driving up from Carlisle, so may not be there before dark.
Hope to see one or two of you
Margaret

Seems no-one is about:cry:, pity. Never mind. All the more for us:roflmto:.
If you change your mind - we will be there.
All the best
Margaret

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Have a lovely safe time:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

magbrin

Free Member
Jun 18, 2010
near Inverness
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2008

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Lucky devil, I'm there each year, would love to join you but family commitments a bit further South.

All the best........Griff
:thumb:

Jock Mcdee

Free Member
Jan 17, 2010
Fife Scotland
Funster No
Exp
2 year
Hogmany Dunkeld

Hi Magbrin,
That sounds great, we are looking for something different to do and we only live about an hour away south in fife,I know the hotel is there plenty of spaces, also we have kids aged 16 12 9 is it ok for them?
You never know we might see you, cheers John:thumb:

OP
OP
M

magbrin

Free Member
Jun 18, 2010
near Inverness
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Magbrin,
That sounds great, we are looking for something different to do and we only live about an hour away south in fife,I know the hotel is there plenty of spaces, also we have kids aged 16 12 9 is it ok for them?
You never know we might see you, cheers John:thumb:

It's free, it's family friendly. About to leave Newcastle for Carlisle then up to Dunkeld so will be out of email from about 8am. Will pm telephone number in case of any further queries.
Hope to see you there.
Margaret

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
PS the spot for vans is the next car park downstream - masse:thumb:s of space for everyone

Yes, I see now.

Don't call me a miserable old git but there is a legal problem, public car park, drunk in charge of motor vehicle. A stupid badly constructed offence but it is on the statue books ( unless different in Scotland ).

Any sane country would have drunk whilst driving a motor vehicle.

OP
OP
M

magbrin

Free Member
Jun 18, 2010
near Inverness
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2008
All the best for 2012

Thanks for joining us, John, and for your hospitality. Our van is a bit small to entertain you all:cry:
I hope you enjoyed yourselves, we certainly did.
Sorry we did not see you before you left, we thought we would be back from our walk, but we were out longer than we planned.
Look forward to meeting you again. Perhaps you will make a meet/gathering here.
All the best to you all for 2012
Cheers
Margaret

Jock Mcdee

Free Member
Jan 17, 2010
Fife Scotland
Funster No
Exp
2 year
Hogmanay in Dunkeld

Hi Margaret
We all had a great time, so glad i saw your post, it was a different new year for us, Thanks:thumb:
Yeh we would love to meet you and other funsters sometime in the future,::bigsmile:
My plan this year is to plan a trip at least once a month, makes work more bareable if you have something to look forward to, take care John & Carol & my mum LOL:thumb:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Yes, I see now.

Don't call me a miserable old git but there is a legal problem, public car park, drunk in charge of motor vehicle. A stupid badly constructed offence but it is on the statue books ( unless different in Scotland ).

Any sane country would have drunk whilst driving a motor vehicle.
mountains and molehills Brian......i dont see many coppers parked outside pub carparks just waiting to see if a motorhomer is staggering back to his van. :winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back