Hobby Motorhomes, your views please (1 Viewer)

John Guthrie

Free Member
Jun 9, 2009
North East Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
Sorry

:ROFLMAO: Have just bought a hobby toskana exclusive 750 flc ( 2009 ) after having a swift kontiki 669 , biggest mistake we ever made , there are so many faults to list even down to ... no place in the bathroom to hang a towel , waste water backing up the shower from a nearly empty waste tank , leisure battery ( rubbish ) for the size of van , dosn,t hold charge for more than 1/2 an hour unless plugged into mains , there are too many to list as I say , also the finnish of the biuld quality is very poor , for the same price ( £66,000 ) anyone would be better going for ANY of the swift range as we never had any problems with them ............. have a good look at them before you consider them for your dealership ( you dont want a bad name , do you ? ) .
PS THE PAINTWORK ????? on the out side , is not paint , but stick on transfers , hope this helps .

Sorry to learn that you are still having problems with your new van David. We recently met you and your wife whilst wild camping south of Braemar in glorious weather. Thank you for the various bits of good advice you gave me including regarding this web site etc. When we went our various ways as I recall you were using a generator to power up your van's main battery which had gone flat inspite of the fact that you had just driven for over 300 miles on your way home. Hope you manage to resolve all these problems not of your own making and with luck we might bump into you and your good lady wife again ( although not literally) Best wishes for the future and kind regards, J.G.

blazezak

Free Member
Apr 30, 2009
Banff Scotland
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Hobby

Hi JG glad you found this site ok , lots of good advice and knowledge from everyone on here , still waiting on the spares for the van , but going to Glenshee this monday night again for a couple of days ( will make sure I have plenty petrol for the gennie too ) , catch you up there soon .........
Dave

jules1967

Free Member
Aug 6, 2009
surrey
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
8 years
Hobby franchise

We have a 2001 Hobby 650 and we love it - it would be great to have a dealer in the south east as if we need small repairs doing its a nightmare at the moment and we do them ourselves.

Also whilst writing anyone know how I can get hold of the paint colours for the van as I have tried e-mailing Hobby direct but to no avail.:RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back