Hobby 600 FM - rear light cluster

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by savantuk, Jun 16, 2010.

1. savantuk

savantuk Read Only Funster

I'm in Devon at the moment soaking up some early summer sun - loveley!!

I digress however. Last week whilst (carefully reversing) into a pitch at Exeter, I hit the electric post, and damaged my offside rear light cluster, lens only. I've tried my best to find a replacement via the net on my Blackberry, but it's slow going. The best I have found is one on Ebay for £220!!!!:Eeek::Eeek:

Apparently Hobby only supply the complete unit, with bulb holders and bulbs, not just glass only.

Does anybody have a better, cheaper source please?? May van is the 2005/2006 model, thoug I believe the item was the same when they introduced the F model on late 2001.

If anybody has any ideas, please email me dougdarter@aol.com.

Thanks a million.

2. 747

747 Read Only Funster

Hi there,

The chances are that the light cluster is made by Jokon. If you do a search to find their website (there is an English version) they show a range of light fittings. I have just sourced a rear high marker light for my Burstner from Caravan Tech. It cost one third of the price that a certain Burstner agent wanted. Give them a try. Find a part number or offer to send a photo of yours.

Best of luck.

3. steveheather

steveheather Read Only Funster

Hobby Rear Light

Hi there,

I have lived in fear of doing the same to my Hobby for 8 years now!

Try http://www.hobbycaravansuk.co.uk/ Ambergate caravans. They supply many Hobby caravans to the UK market and many of those use the same light fittings to the rear.

Steve

4. Rainbowchaser

Rainbowchaser Read Only Funster