Tartan Camper

Free Member
Nov 13, 2014
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Accent
Exp
Having caravanned for 30 years my husband and I bit the bullet and are now proud owners of an Autocruise Accent (campervan or motorhome this is the question??).

We love walking, cycling and running, have already enjoyed several fantastic weekends with the C&CC MAS exploring the Derbyshire Peaks and are excited about adventures still to come.

calion

Free Member
Sep 3, 2014
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2008
One magazine I read said the difference between a campervan and a motorhome is whether or not there is a toilet compartment!!! A motorhome would have one, and a campervan wouldn't!! I have no idea whether that is correct, but welcome to the forum anyway. Your Autocruise must be a lovely van either way!

OP
OP
T

Tartan Camper

Free Member
Nov 13, 2014
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Accent
Exp
Well you've done your 30 years hard labour, now get out and enjoy yourselves :)

LOL Our caravans served their purpose and as a family of five we had some fab times....but a camper is so much easier.

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
T

Tartan Camper

Free Member
Nov 13, 2014
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Accent
Exp
One magazine I read said the difference between a campervan and a motorhome is whether or not there is a toilet compartment!!! A motorhome would have one, and a campervan wouldn't!! I have no idea whether that is correct, but welcome to the forum anyway. Your Autocruise must be a lovely van either way!

That was what we were told when booking into a C&CC Site....naughty naughty me had booked us in as a campervan!!

I always thought a motorhome was coach-built rather than a van conversion and I have seen some VWs with shower / toilet compartments and would not call them motorhomes. My Kiwi friend calls them all Campervans regardless.

Anyway, I'm not overly worried as we love our van...it will have to stay as one of life's little mysteries. :)

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Hi and welcome to FUN, I too had a caravan in the past but much prefer our Motorhome. Although you've caravanned there must still be questions you feel you need to ask, so, ask away. You never know you might even get some sensible answers. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back