• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Hindermann Thermal Lux Silver Screen For Burstner Elegance (1 Viewer)

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
FOR SALE BURSTNER ELEGANCE UPPER SCREEN WINDSCREEN COVER

Hindermann Thermo Lux. thermally insulated, luxury, external upper windscreen cover. Specially made to fit a BURSTNER ELEGANCE, A Class, 2 door model from 2007 onwards.

PLEASE NOTE:
THIS IS THE WINDSCREEN COVER ONLY & DOES NOT INCLUDE A BONNET COVER AS SHOWN IN THE ILLUSTRATION LINK BELOW.

I think my cover may also fit the Burstner Aviano and other Burstner models too, but before you buy mine for an Aviano, or any other model besides the Elegance, you ought to check this out first with either Van Comfort or Burstner.

The front panel folds down during the day to allow daylight in and to enable the occupants to see out without having to remove the screen.

It comes with it's own dedicated and convenient storage bag.

This luxury thermal windscreen cover was purchased from Van Comfort who are based in the UK but who have them specially made to order in Germany by the well known Hindermann company.

The screen enjoys exceptional insulation properties for use in extreme cold weather conditions and is ideal for those who take their motorhome to ski resorts. You will be amazed at the difference this cover makes during harsh wintery climates.

It is made from a 170g/sqm PE weatherproof, top quality fabric, with the internal insulation body being made from polyester.

It will also Insulate your vehicle in the summer too, thus maintaining a cool and pleasant interior. Ideal for using on hot sunny days or for motorhome trips abroad to hot and sunnier climes.

The only reason we are selling this screen cover is because we have bought a new van and it doesn't fit our new one.

Cost Ā£335 to buy new and is far superior than any other similar styled screen that is available on the market for the Elegance.

This is a genuine NOT to be missed bargain and I only wish we could use it on our new motorhome.

I am open to sensible offers, so please inbox me with your offer. I am happy to post if buyer is willing to pay the necessary courier costs or if you prefer to view them first and collect in person then that's fine with us too.

Here is a link to van comforts website if you want to read more information re this screen cover.

http://www.vancomfort.co.uk/thermoluxduo.htm

Last edited:
OP
OP
Skeggysue

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL