Highway Insurance

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by EX51SSS, Jul 24, 2016.

1. EX51SSS

EX51SSS Funster

Has anybody had or has their MOHO insured with Highway?
    I got an email and filled in an on line quote. They phoned about an hour later and the quote was around £140 cheaper than my quote from Alan Blundell (broker). The broker for Highway is Grove and Dean.

2. EX51SSS

EX51SSS Funster

Just this minute had an update from them and it includes, as standard, full UK Road side recovery and home assistance breakdown which has been upgraded to European breakdown cover and includes cover for a maximum of 31 days per trip. This, certainly for the next couple of years is fine for us.
    I appreciate that lots of you have months away but that's not my issue.

3. milliethehymer

milliethehymer Funster

In my previous incarnation in the insurance industry, we dealt with business from Grove and Dean.

I doubt you'll encounter any problems with Grove and Dean, or indeed Highway. But that's speaking from dealing with them as an insurance co rather than a customer.

Others may have info/experience from the other side of the fence, but I'd not have a problem using them.

4. EX51SSS

EX51SSS Funster

Thank you very much. I always like a recommendation about the brokers as much as the company as they are the ones in the firing line (perhaps we need a different phrase in this day and age)

• Like Like x 1