LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Has anybody had or has their MOHO insured with Highway?
I got an email and filled in an on line quote. They phoned about an hour later and the quote was around £140 cheaper than my quote from Alan Blundell (broker). The broker for Highway is Grove and Dean.

OP
OP
EX51SSS

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Just this minute had an update from them and it includes, as standard, full UK Road side recovery and home assistance breakdown which has been upgraded to European breakdown cover and includes cover for a maximum of 31 days per trip. This, certainly for the next couple of years is fine for us.
I appreciate that lots of you have months away but that's not my issue.

MillieMoocher

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
40 years under canvas: Motorhome 2016 To 2020
In my previous incarnation in the insurance industry, we dealt with business from Grove and Dean.

I doubt you'll encounter any problems with Grove and Dean, or indeed Highway. But that's speaking from dealing with them as an insurance co rather than a customer.

Others may have info/experience from the other side of the fence, but I'd not have a problem using them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
EX51SSS

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
In my previous incarnation in the insurance industry, we dealt with business from Grove and Dean.

I doubt you'll encounter any problems with Grove and Dean, or indeed Highway. But that's speaking from dealing with them as an insurance co rather than a customer.

Others may have info/experience from the other side of the fence, but I'd not have a problem using them.
Thank you very much. I always like a recommendation about the brokers as much as the company as they are the ones in the firing line (perhaps we need a different phrase in this day and age)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back