LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
There probably have been a few,,,,, But which one trip Rally or Meet stands out amongst the rest... :thumb:

For us all the trips were good one way or another...

But one we did enjoy although the weather was not so good was our trip of two & a half weeks round Wales terminating at Jim & Sian`s "Red Kite Camping..

With a fantastic bunch of Funsters and fabulous mine hosts who couldn`t have done enough for us all... food/entertainment throwing their house open to a load of retrobates.. Fantastic weekend.. :thumb:

None of which we could have done if we hadn`t changed from a yank RV to a Euro-van.. ::bigsmile:

Have I done enough grovelling to get another free sumfink or other.. :winky::ROFLMAO:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Nikki and I had a great motorhome year tbh.
We done nearly 3 months worth of nights away...
It was great to see 5 years of the bring and buy.
But for me without a doubt it had to be Shrewsbury... that was the meet of all meets and I've done plenty. ..
Hot sun... strong cider abba playing and some proper good company. ..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
Thanks to Fellow Funsters for 2013 threads and rallies.

This was our first year as Motorhomers. Uttoxeter New Year was a great introduction (fancy choosing to spend New Year with a load of strangers!) but we were cold, badly equipped with only one leisure battery. Chester Food Festival was good but again we kept draining our battery.

Eventually we went away in the hot weather - what a difference that makes. Derek enjoyed Wrenbury but the highlight for me was The Thetford Bash. We want to do so much more this year, just waiting to find out about hospital appointments, treatments etc. then there'll be no stopping us.

:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back