Highlight of 2013...

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by old-mo, Dec 31, 2013.

1. old-mo

old-mo Funster Extra Special Life Member

There probably have been a few,,,,, But which one trip Rally or Meet stands out amongst the rest... :thumb:

For us all the trips were good one way or another...

But one we did enjoy although the weather was not so good was our trip of two & a half weeks round Wales terminating at Jim & Sian`s "Red Kite Camping..

With a fantastic bunch of Funsters and fabulous mine hosts who couldn`t have done enough for us all... food/entertainment throwing their house open to a load of retrobates.. Fantastic weekend.. :thumb:

None of which we could have done if we hadn`t changed from a yank RV to a Euro-van.. :BigGrin:

Have I done enough grovelling to get another free sumfink or other.. :Wink::Rofl1:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Peter & Elaine

Peter & Elaine Funster

Goth weekend
    Just to see elaine laugh and enjoy herself all weekend

• Like Like x 2
  3. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

Nikki and I had a great motorhome year tbh.
    We done nearly 3 months worth of nights away...
    It was great to see 5 years of the bring and buy.
    But for me without a doubt it had to be Shrewsbury... that was the meet of all meets and I've done plenty. ..
    Hot sun... strong cider abba playing and some proper good company. ..

• Like Like x 1
  4. snailtrailer

snailtrailer Funster

Thanks to Fellow Funsters for 2013 threads and rallies.

This was our first year as Motorhomers. Uttoxeter New Year was a great introduction (fancy choosing to spend New Year with a load of strangers!) but we were cold, badly equipped with only one leisure battery. Chester Food Festival was good but again we kept draining our battery.

Eventually we went away in the hot weather - what a difference that makes. Derek enjoyed Wrenbury but the highlight for me was The Thetford Bash. We want to do so much more this year, just waiting to find out about hospital appointments, treatments etc. then there'll be no stopping us.

:thumb: