High Viz (1 Viewer)

M

Mark&Sue

Deleted User
Hi all, can't remember where i saw the post or what the prices were but a friend of mine sells High Viz Jackets and Warning Triangles as well as a multitude of useful stuff like water containers and signs. They can also print vinyl to any size with any design!

The Warning Triangles are here...

Link Removed

Here are the variety of High Viz Jackets in bulk but if you call them they will sell individuals...

Link Removed

Here is the Catalogue...

Link Removed

Anyway, if you do buy from them feel free to mention where you heard of them and you will get a good service from a very good company.

Mark. :thumb:

peter t

Free Member
Feb 26, 2008
Sunny Croydon.
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
nearly a year.
I'am going to order myself one of these ' " so I can look like err ******* well use your imagination"

Cool or what. :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• 1761.jpg
    1761.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 22
OP
OP
M

Mark&Sue

Deleted User
Known affectionately as "Joey Coat"

Lol, anyone that buys one of those will look like a right plonker! lol :ROFLMAO:

peter t

Free Member
Feb 26, 2008
Sunny Croydon.
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
nearly a year.
Lol, anyone that buys one of those will look like a right plonker! lol :ROFLMAO:

I'am hurt now :RollEyes: I was just going to order it and the missus said the same thing...:Blush:

OK then for you Cold suffers out there..... the ultimate.

Link Removed

:thumb:

OP
OP
M

Mark&Sue

Deleted User
Sleeping suit

Thats a good idea, but @ £150 its rather expensive. Also think that nothing beats a normal bag with a bivvie bag outer.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
I'am hurt now :RollEyes: I was just going to order it and the missus said the same thing...:Blush:

OK then for you Cold suffers out there..... the ultimate.

Link Removed

:thumb:

just the job i thought for new years bash when we party outside, till i saw the price, :Eeek:i will buy some hot water bottles instead:thumb:

ruth

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back