Free Member
Nov 8, 2014
Portsmouth
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt E745 Bessacarr
Exp
22 years
Hubby & I have been travelling for the past 24 years in various vehicles, started off in cars & gradually worked our way up to our latest van, a Coachbuilt Bessacarr E745.
My hubby & I previously had an Iveco 35-10 Panel van, which we converted ourselves, we were very comfy in this & even had a lovely wood-burning stove, which I have to say we both missed when our Iveco which we called "Willy" had to got to the great scrap heap in the sky, when different things started to go very wrong, we knew it was the point of no return.
Hubby had a windfall in that he was one of thousands who didn't realise he had to claim his state pension, & it was with that, we were able to buy the E745.
We had many years touring europe, but sad to say, my hubby of 22years sadly passed away on 1st October after a short illness.
I have lots of happy memories & friends abroad, & once I'm settled in myself I will travel again to Portugal, France & Germany.
I luv my life & wouldn't swap it for bricks & mortar, I just love the great outdoors & all it has to offer.
I am a family historian, Ukulele player, amateur wildlife & maritime photographer & artist, love fishing & cycling & metal detecting.
Thanks for looking,
Roo

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Welcome Roo and enjoy your membership to the friendliest forum on the web (y)
Sounds like you have already had many adventures and have many more to come.

LAM

Apr 23, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 Welcome
Exp
Began with the purchase of our first, ever MH in 2014
:welc:

I am new to this life + forum + a complete convert. You will never be without answer to any question/advice on this very welcoming site.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Roo welcome to Fun, sorry it's at a sad time loosing your husband, hopefully you have found the right forum, we have quite a few Uke players on here and at meets they get together, also members all over Europe, and I am sure you have a lot of experience to share. Please do join in. :welc:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Welcome on board :welc:

Ukulele player - you'll fit in well here. Stand by to be abducted by the Funster band :wink:

OP
OP
Scouse Roo

Scouse Roo

Free Member
Nov 8, 2014
Portsmouth
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt E745 Bessacarr
Exp
22 years
hi, never been to any rallies or anything like that, but it sounds like fun.
& I'll have to pick up my uke again, as i haven't played properly in just over 4 months, since hubby went into hospital, he came out for a week & a half & passed away, but when the time is right i'll play again.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Roo ..... Welcome and looking forward to meeting you ........ err .. any chance you could learn the guitar instead? :) .... You would enjoy the meets and the band and may even find you have no need to go abroad to have fun because you will make so many friends on here.

Several lone women and loads of lone men and camaraderie ... :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back