Apr 21, 2014
Germany
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
New
Hi everybody,

We have just bought our first motorhome, a 2002 dethleffs globetrotter advantage. Had our first our nights in it in the Harz mountains which went well. A few things we now want to buy but getting a lot of tips from this site.

We have named our van Denise. Her full name is Denise van Outing!

Leanne x

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome. I love your 'name' :thumb:

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Hi Leanne, and welcome to the madhouse :roflmto: Plenty of help and advice here.

:welcomefunster:

Regards,

Trikeman. (great van name too) :thumb:

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Great name for your MoHo.
You will fit in here perfectly :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:flyingwelcome:

Dec 5, 2013
Somerset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Welcome

:welcomefunster::beer::wine:

Welcome Enjoy your Denise, the good weather (fingers cross) is just begining.

OP
OP
D

Denise van Outing

Free Member
Apr 21, 2014
Germany
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
New
Impressed by this forum. Had never heard of a stellplatz until I read through some posts. After purchasing the books we have spent our first four nights on one. Right outside a campsite barrier at half the cost and no less facilities... Amazing! Will be trying many more!

longdog

Banned
Apr 16, 2013
Funster No
Hi everybody,

We have just bought our first motorhome, a 2002 dethleffs globetrotter advantage. Had our first our nights in it in the Harz mountains which went well. A few things we now want to buy but getting a lot of tips from this site.

We have named our van Denise. Her full name is Denise van Outing!

Leanne x

Welcome to the f'rum!

Lots of nice helpful people on here. Lucky you to be spending time in the Harz Mountains, I have visited them by motorcycle twice in the past 4 years and I will probably be back again this September.

I usually stay in Clausthal Zellerfeld or Seesen as I worked in Seesen for a short time in 2007.

Germany is a lovely place to spend on holiday but so many people from UK tend to head south, we'll let them, they don't know what they are missing and they don't realise how much we have in common too!

OP
OP
D

Denise van Outing

Free Member
Apr 21, 2014
Germany
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
New
Welcome to the f'rum!

Lots of nice helpful people on here. Lucky you to be spending time in the Harz Mountains, I have visited them by motorcycle twice in the past 4 years and I will probably be back again this September.

I usually stay in Clausthal Zellerfeld or Seesen as I worked in Seesen for a short time in 2007.

Germany is a lovely place to spend on holiday but so many people from UK tend to head south, we'll let them, they don't know what they are missing and they don't realise how much we have in common too!

I currently live in Germany, although due to move to Scotland next year, so definitely going to make the most of our time left here. We love geo caching so will be spending as many nights away, albeit local due to work, to enable us to fully test the van and collect as many caches as possible.

L

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
Hello from us & Sophie Elddis Boxer ::bigsmile:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Guten Tag, Welcome to the fun, Germany is great make the most of it whilst you are there. Watch out for the environmental zones unless you have very modern van.

OP
OP
D

Denise van Outing

Free Member
Apr 21, 2014
Germany
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
New
Guten Tag, Welcome to the fun, Germany is great make the most of it whilst you are there. Watch out for the environmental zones unless you have very modern van.

Thanks. We have a yellow sticker so no city centres for us....unless on our bikes :Smile:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome, when you move to Scotland you will have loads of lovely spots to spen the night n your motorhome

Oct 29, 2013
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year motorhomer after 21 years caravanning
Hi Leanne , :welcomefunster:to what is probably the best motorhome forum in the world!

Love the MH name - enjoy the experience and ask as many questions as you need, there's always someone who knows the answer

Dave :thumb:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
welcome to the fun house.we think you will fit in just great.:thumb::thumb: