Chester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Hi Everyone,

I thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Stephen and my better half is Annette we have now had a Motorhome for 3 weeks and its rained nearly everyday now.

We've done the camping thing, then we got a folding camper so much space and comfort compared to the tent and now we've taken the plunge and got a Motorhome (getting older now), great we can just get in it and drive away with very little preparation.

so we've now been away for 2 weekends it rained all the time, been soaked through everyday but the dogs love it as they can get underneath the unit and watch what's going on, on their leads of course.

I'm sure it will stop raining eventually.:Smile:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi There and welcome to fun like you we have camped then folding camper then caravan and finally motorhome.

Im sure its not your fault its raining and hopefully it will stop for you soon

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Hi Everyone,

My name is Stephen and my better half is Annette we have now had a Motorhome for 3 weeks and its rained nearly everyday now.

We've done the camping thing, then we got a folding camper so much space and comfort compared to the tent and now we've taken the plunge and got a Motorhome (getting older now), great we can just get in it and drive away with very little preparation.

so [HI]we've now been away for 2 weekends it rained all the time, been soaked through everyday[/HI] but the dogs love it as they can get underneath the unit and watch what's going on, on their leads of course.

Hi, Welcome to FUN.....

You do know that if it is raining you can stay inside the van, nice and warm and dry.:RollEyes::RollEyes:

No need to get soaked through anymore....... unless your van has a serious damp problem.:winky::winky:

Hopefully the sun will re-emerge, one day, preferably in July and August when I'm on leave.....:thumb:

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
Hi
We have just had our first couple of days away in our motorhome in the lakes and it has rained a lot,:cry::cry: but i am sure we will get some time away when it is sunny and that it will be good.::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi Everyone,

so we've now been away for 2 weekends it rained all the time, been soaked through everyday but the dogs love it as they can get underneath the unit and watch what's going on, on their leads of course.

Hi Stephen and welcome to a wonderful forum........look on the bright side the weather can only get better:winky:

Mel

scek

Free Member
Jan 12, 2011
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Couple of years or so.
Hi and welcome.
We call rainy days in the motorhome " another kindle day". Buy a kindle, put the kettle and enjoy a read in the dry comfortable motorhome...

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and welcome, if you can enjoy your new toy in the recent weather it will be doubly so when Mr Sunshine finds us again

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
welcome from us also

A warm welcome from us also.

It has to stop raining sometime... mind you we have had rain most days in France so far .. but it has not stopped me sitting out under the awning (writing this under the awning)..

ou will soon get to use the motor home as it was intended.. no looking back from now on...

We have been doing it for over 25 years now.. great hobby... visited lots of fantastic places.

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard.:Blush:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
if you enjoy it in the rain you will love it in the sun shine lol

welcome to the site

ian
who remembers rule one lol

OP
OP
Pigwam

Pigwam

Free Member
Jun 15, 2012
Chester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks

Thanks to everyone who's taken the time to welcome us. :thumb:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
have fun

it's just about having fun campers are just fun no mater the wether :welcomefunster: and just have fun:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back