lizy1

Free Member
May 3, 2012
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Just found this site looking for wild camping for motorhomes in UK. Me, my husband, two boys and two greyhounds have been motorhoming for 9 years and absolutely love it. We initially got into motorhoming because our youngest son is autistic and hates change of any sort and travelling to anywhere new was becoming very difficult. Having read about motorhomes and falling in love with a Burstner A747 at Peterborough and with a lot of help from my dad we finally took the plunge and bought one and have never looked back. We have been all over UK and to France on several occasions and because my son has his own space and everything on the motorhome is very familiar he never gets stressed and absolutely loves going on holiday. Now they are a bit older and not dependant on electric hook ups and all mod cons it would be nice to be able to wild camp every now and then and so a site like this is great with lots of suggestions. I'm sure we will be using it a lot, so thanks in advance for any advice.

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
:welcomefunster: !!!

:france:Peter & Caroline

Join us or log in to post a reply.