Free Member
May 29, 2010
South Bucks
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Greetings All,

I'm new here and have just bought (but not yet taken delivery of) my first motorhome. Currently looking into the kit needed, and planning required, for an initial three week summer trip into Europe.

So I'll probably make a few posts as a needy newbie in the next few weeks! (Question about sat nav systems probably first in the queue...)

All the best
Paul

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi Paul welcome to Fun :thumb: what motorhome are you getting ? Your in the right place for asking questions so feel free to ask anything and there will be plenty of funsters willing to help you with what ever you need to know ...
Ash ...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
P

PaulW

Free Member
May 29, 2010
South Bucks
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Thanks Hayleylulu and Ash.

Ash, it's an Elddis Autoquest 180. Seems to present a reasonable compromise for now. It's officially a 6-berth, though we'll use it for between 2 and 4 people - either my wife and myself or the two of us plus daughter and/or son.

As my son is 20 I thought he would be an infrequent co-traveller but he wants to be part of the initial 3 week European jaunt so it seemed more comfortable to go a bit larger (rather than to risk having everyone in a homicidal rage after the first two days!) The double lounge setup (rear U) also appealed to my wife so current thinking is we may be happy with it even if it's only the two of us for say a weekend. Time will no doubt tell.

Paul

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back