Hi (1 Viewer)

Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Hi I am Paul from Sussex i found this site after a Grizzly Adams looking character ran over to me at Shepton Mallet. He was wandering who I was and where I was intending to park in our very brief encounter he mentioned he was with motorhome fun. So on my return home I checked you guys out and I reckon you have a great site here with some great reading and info. I currently have a LWB mercedes sprinter race home conversion that I use for taking my nephews racing motocross. And at free weekends me and the wife like to get away in it. I am currently trying to figure how I can buy ourselves a nice autotrail as my heart is set on one anyhow thats me Hi :thumb:

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Hi and :welcome:

Oh sorry about wildie, we usually keep him on a leash but you know how it is................you should have give him a chocci buscuit........he's quite tame ::bigsmile:

Boo

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
:welcome: to MH Fun

Join the nut house it's a great place to be.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
wildman is very nice really offer him some Banana yumyum juice he'll purr like a kitten, just wait till he sees you on here, the only thing i will say about that is 'April' and Wales.
We were at the shepton meet also along with a great group of folk, you could of joined us we dont mind.
Enjoy the forum and Welcome

maggie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi Paul, nice to meet you again. I am glad I made some sort of impression on you at Shepton Mallet show, now you can park with us next year, hee hee
Welcome to the fun maybe we will see you at the Carmarthen Show in April

Link Removed

Banana yum yum for the Marshal is not obligatory but will ensure a good pitch and keep grizzly quiet for a while, hee hee.
7d8bb0f6.gif

derekfaeberwick

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Berwick
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
9 Years
Hi Paul, get yourself up North, a better class of funsters up here (we can be really wild though!) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Welcome Paul and congratulations on being brave enough to face our Wildman without shaking! He is, as you now know, a super bloke...excellent for taking away your old batteries... and marshalling. Did he have his shirt on at your first meeting or was he topless!!! :)

JJ

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back