Free Member
Feb 27, 2014
manchester
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
not got one yet
hi my name is tracey 50 years young, i am sick of my life at min, i am thinking o selling up and buying camper van to live in full time,would need to still work 4 days, i have a hobby scroll sawing, i would like your thoughts and advice. its just me an my dog kim , thanks in advance
IrvdBZMp3PFFQl59OC8C.gif

Read more:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Tracey, welcome to Fun, love your hobby looks so intricate, you have found the right forum to gather all the information you may need to get full advantage your first step would be to join the forum as a full member then you can ask as many questions as you need and use it for research . You are certainly not the on.y member to go fulltimeing we have a lot of members who already do that.

Your first thing is to work out what kind of motorhome you would like, and what time schedule, lots of information hope you enjoy the forum and ask as many questions as you need. :welc:

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
As jollyroger said........go for it(y)
Welcome to Fun from East Sussex :welc:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
D

doddy555

Free Member
Feb 27, 2014
manchester
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
not got one yet
wow so many comments already thanks so much, i have a 2 year plan maybe 1 year plan lol, i have joined tonight paid my £10 , i have bin looking at motor homes locally but not really at lot to look at, i know in my head what i want i think, defo fixed bed, just need help picking the right one,i need garage space for my scroll saw, i have dreams in my head, but hey i can make my dreams come true, life to short, need lots of advice help,would love to chat with a full timer, thanks again for all your quick replys, feeling happy x

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi there and welcome to MHF(y).many on here full time so if you decide to go ahead with it good luck and enjoy.you will get loads of help on here.just shout up:LOL:.
Brian & Jo

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi again Tracey, a good way to get the feel of a van is to go to dealers spend a little time in a van imagine living in it, is the kitchen comfortable to work in, does the lounge area feel comfortable. For living I would avoid the ones I call railway carriages , with just two bench seats and a table in the middle, there is no comfort in fulltimeing in that type of lay out. Enjoy the search .

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Hi and welcome.

Excuse my ignorance but what's a scroll saw?

Edit - just googled it. Watch your fingers

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Welcome on board - we have some 3D jigsaws cut with I assume a scroll saw image.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back