Hi yet another new Motorhomer (1 Viewer)

mad merc

Free Member
Dec 16, 2012
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes 508d concorde
Exp
we are newbies
Hi all,

Just bought a mercedes 508d camper van in true 70's style. we want to update the decor, ie beds kitchens shower etc, so any recommendations for suppliers would be very welcome. We are looking forward to our first road trip! we are Damon and Celia and have one teenage daughter, not sure what she thinks of our new pastime! we both work, self employed and need to get away now and again hence the purchase. we will probably being asking loads of questions, so watch this space.

thanku::bigsmile:

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Hi Mad Merc ..... :welcome:

Great choice of MH! (But I am biased) :thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi and welcome to the forum, my last van was a 508D based Newlander. not seen a concorde, how about a picture?????

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to Fun, hope you enjoy your van, Regal are a good motorhome , upholsterer, there are quite a few upholsterers to choose from, ask any questions you need someone usually has an idea.:Smile:

OP
OP
M

mad merc

Free Member
Dec 16, 2012
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes 508d concorde
Exp
we are newbies
Thanku all for your welcome messages

when we've taken some photos, we'll try and get them on for you to see.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Hi all,

Just bought a mercedes 508d camper van in true 70's style. we want to update the decor, ie beds kitchens shower etc, so any recommendations for suppliers would be very welcome. We are looking forward to our first road trip! we are Damon and Celia and have one teenage daughter, not sure what she thinks of our new pastime! we both work, self employed and need to get away now and again hence the purchase. we will probably being asking loads of questions, so watch this space.

thanku::bigsmile:
i have bought a older van and doing the same pm me if you can and i will send you sum suppliers of used van parts that i have fund verry good:thumb:

goffrobert

Free Member
Dec 17, 2012
san Mateo,fl
Funster No
MH
Class A
Exp
apollo ag24 otr manual

Have a apollo ag24 otr in my mh GB cruisemaster 3625 ds . Need info on how it works. Looking for manual.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back