Sep 22, 2007
St. Columb, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
VW C Class
Exp
25 years
hiya

Hi, We are Jack & Patty and we live in Cornwall. We run an Auto-Sleepers Clubman GL, which we have only owned since May this year and love it to bits. We previously owned Romahomes over a period of 20 yrs, travelling all over England in them. We both love wine, of the red variety and I make my own wine from wine kits. We enjoy travelling, and spent a month in France & Germany during August this year and last,,,,,,love to browse forums and add comments now and again.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Adria 5

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
Hi, We are Jack & Patty and we live in Cornwall. We run an Auto-Sleepers Clubman GL, which we have only owned since May this year and love it to bits. We previously owned Romahomes over a period of 20 yrs, travelling all over England in them. We both love wine, of the red variety and I make my own wine from wine kits. We enjoy travelling, and spent a month in France & Germany during August this year and last,,,,,,love to browse forums and add comments now and again.

hi make your own wine :winky::Smile:should go down well with the fun crowd try a informal meet and bring the wine:RollEyes:::bigsmile:

welcome again:thumb:

ray

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
welcome to motorhomefun....enjoy.....sammclouis..:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Shedbrewer
Welcome to the site, I hope that you enjoy the experience and maybe we can meet up sometime and sample some of this wine :roflmto::roflmto:

Keith

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back