Zantos

Free Member
May 26, 2015
Nuneaton
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 540
Exp
After a little while lurking I thought that this group needed exposing to another Bailey owner. Although being new to the art of Motor homing, we only have a small Bailey Compact 540 with the lovely drop down bed which leaves room underneath for our two Huskamute dogs, one very Husky like the other more giant Malamute. Finally decided to join to keep up with all the disscusions regarding the benefit or otherwise of solar panels having been dissuaded by our dealer in favour of an extra leisure battery. Now to broaden our horizons I think it is time to dig deep and do the business.

OP
OP
Z

Zantos

Free Member
May 26, 2015
Nuneaton
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 540
Exp
Sorry to disappoint you - only picked the name as a tribute (or otherwise) to a dog we used to own - could have picked the current versions of Mishka (but she is a bitch) or Shyla but thought that would have been too confusing!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014
:LOL: Hi Zantos - I edited my post 'cos I suddenly thought you might actually be Greek and didn't want to cause any offence but you obviously saw it before I saved the changes !!!

OP
OP
Z

Zantos

Free Member
May 26, 2015
Nuneaton
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 540
Exp
Well I was thinking of screaming racial abuse or something but didn't think I would get any compo so let it pass o_O Sorry born and bred English. Wondered where the post had gone thought it must have "escaped"!

OP
OP
Z

Zantos

Free Member
May 26, 2015
Nuneaton
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 540
Exp
Hi John
Glad there is somebody left in EAST Sussex - emigrated from there myself, used to live near Heathfield until work was in short supply and house prices rose to high :cry:

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Hello
check-in-minion.jpg

My daughter would love a malamute but she can't have one till she moves out - again!

OP
OP
Z

Zantos

Free Member
May 26, 2015
Nuneaton
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 540
Exp
Hi Scousebird
There are Malamutes and there are GIANT Malamutes - our Huskamute is based on the latter and has one blue eye and one brown eye, everyone that sees him thinks how lovely he looks BUT ask them if they would like him and suddenly their opinion changes (not that we would let him go). We drove to Wales when we saw him advertised on Gumtree of all places, arrived expecting a relatively small dog that would be company for our bitch. We were greeted with this big friendly lump that just wouldn't leave us alone - so we had to have him. Still is so friendly he tries to flatten everyone that visits as he thinks they all come just to see him, loves to talk as well - I can see why you are imposing your restrictions on having anything similar :LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back