Hi to all (1 Viewer)

Apr 10, 2014
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
Fiat
Exp
Hi all members , well a mth back we bought our first Motorhome ,a 1994 Hymer b534, the reason for this was not to tour Europe (yet) but to start nearer to home in Yorkshire , my partner has M.E , and can sometimes get vertigo too , so doesn't get to travel so much , last year she thought she would never get to see the sea again , which set my plan into action , i thought why not get a Motorhome and we can build the distance up slowly , start local , and if my partner isn't feeling too well while away she has a good base like home where she can lie down , plus if we went by car to places she would sometimes be too tired to enjoy the rest of day their , so now I can go on a Friday to places , stay over and my partner can look around the next day a bit fresher with no traveling that day , anyway enough rambling , look forward to joining the community when I have paid my subs , all the best , nunny :thumb:ps ime guessing this hyma is going to be like the lambretta scooters I have owned and done up over the years , never ending projects lol ,

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Welcome to Fun.
:welcomefunster:

Hello & welcome

I am sure the motorhome will give you both the freedom you need
Enjoy it

Mel & Lieve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
nunny666
Apr 10, 2014
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
Fiat
Exp
Thank you all pretty sure We will enjoy the Motorhome and been part of the community on here , seems a friendly site to be part of , thanks again

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Nunny, welcome to Fun, sounds as if you have a good plan worked out, lots of information on here, you may enjoy on of the rallies if there is one in your area. :flyingwelcome:

OP
OP
nunny666
Apr 10, 2014
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
Fiat
Exp
Puddle duck it's already having a positive effect as it has given my partner a hobby, choosing the flooring , curtain material , upholstery , etc , on her better days , her sons a carpet fitter so he is doing the flooring , my mates mrs is making the curtains , and as it progresses the smile on her face gets bigger lol ,

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Puddle duck it's already having a positive effect as it has given my partner a hobby, choosing the flooring , curtain material , upholstery , etc , on her better days , her sons a carpet fitter so he is doing the flooring , my mates mrs is making the curtains , and as it progresses the smile on her face gets bigger lol ,

I just have to look at ours and my smile gets bigger!

Remember that on the road you have to wave at other MHs. It's a requirement.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
:thumb:ps ime guessing this hyma is going to be like the lambretta scooters I have owned and done up over the years , never ending projects lol ,

What a grand person you are. We all hope it works out for you.

You've picked one of the best motorhomes ever made. You might be right, apart from routine maintenance they can suck you in. We'll have coat hooks here, we'll have a light there. Then more ambitious, solar panel and so it goes on.

Loads of Happy Hymer owners in here if you need advice.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back