Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
my name is steve and i am refugee from the wildcamping for motor homes site,i saw that wildman was here and sent him a PM and here i am ! i am a fulltimer ( i sold everything up ! ) living in an auto-trail scout based in shropshire and generally spend my time commuting between the UK,france,spain and portugal. i have recently been on the magbaz travels site (try googling) and am leaning towards greece for this winter coming. enough of me,thank you for letting me in !! i am not very computer literate as wildman will tell you, so forgive any cock ups !!:Eeek:

R

Roccker

Deleted User
Hey

Wel come

:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TravellingCliffs

Free Member
May 15, 2008
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
since 1999
my name is steve and i am refugee from the wildcamping for motor homes site,i saw that wildman was here and sent him a PM and here i am ! i am a fulltimer ( i sold everything up ! ) living in an auto-trail scout based in shropshire and generally spend my time commuting between the UK,france,spain and portugal. i have recently been on the magbaz travels site (try googling) and am leaning towards greece for this winter coming. enough of me,thank you for letting me in !! i am not very computer literate as wildman will tell you, so forgive any cock ups !!:Eeek:

Hi Steve, welcome to the group, I am also a bit lacking in computer skills but we always have Roger (Wildman) to keep us straight. When are you back off over the water? we leave in December after having Christmas with the family, batter down to Spain only slowing down when the weather improves. Carpe diem indeed.

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Exp
9 years !!!!
where to next !

hoping to go up to the isle of lewis late october when the new lower calmac fares are introduced,then mid-december until march through france and spain ending up in portugal, or i might have a look at greece as an option ! (google magbaztravels):thumb:

TravellingCliffs

Free Member
May 15, 2008
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
since 1999
hoping to go up to the isle of lewis late october when the new lower calmac fares are introduced,then mid-december until march through france and spain ending up in portugal, or i might have a look at greece as an option ! (google magbaztravels):thumb:

Me and Wildman are in live chat if you want to join us

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Exp
9 years !!!!
waiting for my partner(not very well) to wake up to visit friends and go shopping,however i intend to make full use of this magnificent site !

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Welcome to the finest motorhome site displayed on my computer hee hee, glad you finally made it here. Am in chat all day today and this evening after the Quiz, so maybe you or Kay will drop in. Enjoy the site, it really is FUN FUN FUN

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back