Hi There (1 Viewer)

Nov 12, 2010
Northamptonshire
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
5 Years
My name is Martin and Jan, my wife, and I have recently joined the Motorhome clan. We live summers on a narrowboat and winters in our house in the south of Spain where we are at the moment. The motorhome has turned the journey between the 2 into a fun adventure instead of a hard slog; recently took 2 weeks from Calais to Spain and plan to take even longer going back in spring, perhaps via Italy. In the meantime we'll explore more of the south.
Look forward to browsing the forums.:Smile:

trevosky

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Street, Somerset
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
on and off 16 years plus
welcome

Hi and welcome to the Fun from Trev and Sue (Malaga province Spain):Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi and welcome to motorhome fun :welcomefunster:

trevosky

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Street, Somerset
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
on and off 16 years plus
Well on your explorations if you are on the A92 between Granada and Sevilla pm me and we can meet up,we are at junction 132 Fuente De Piedra,Flamingo lake and Donkey Sanctuary, Can find you a free parking space no probs:thumb: Trev and Sue

jeffsundance

Free Member
Dec 16, 2010
Funster No
jeffsundance

Hi from Norfolk. Have had a 530LP for two years, we are retired so plenty of time. Have spent 3 months plus away this year but mostly in short sessions to comply with big garden tasks as detailed by Clerk of Works. Loved Oban with Scottish M/home section of CCClub & had 3 weeks as pack horse detail for Brother's coast to coast in Sept/Oct. Just fitted Autogas 40 litre tank under chassis, would have been easy on a lift but not so crawling under. Freed up the old gas locker for much needed space as well as huge saving in gas price (65p per litre instead of £2). Have made twolots of dear friends and have had great fun together.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back