Hi there everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Skeggysue, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Skeggysue

Skeggysue Funster

Hi,

Saw your stand at York and thought it looked like a fun forum which is what motorhoming is all about isn't it?

Anyway my name is Sue married with 3 grown up children and we have a little dog called Angel who has replaced the empty place in our hearts after our last daughter flew the nest to attend Leeds University. I think the experts call it the empty nest syndrome!

We have recently changed our motorhome and bought a new 57 plate Auto Trail 840S SE with fixed beds and we are delighted with it and as much as we loved our Swift Kontiki this vehicle ticks all the boxes for us personally and we love not having to make the beds up at the end of the day especially when we have been on the red wine lol:Smile: We run a giftshop in Skegness and now that the season is quietening down this is when we can really enjoy our motorhome to the full and all being well we are planning to tour Italy and Croatia this autumn.

I am now going to have a good nose around this forum and see what's going on (Nosy mare I hear you all cry lol) :Wink:

Looks a lovely forum by the way and I hope it all goes well for you all.:thumb:

Skeggysue

2. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Hi SkeggySue, thanks for your kind comments. I hope you enjoy our forum, you are most welcome. :BigGrin:

3. American Dream

American Dream Read Only Funster

Hi Sue.

Welcome . We're not ALL nutty around here but it helps.:Rofl1:

4. RockieRV

RockieRV Deleted User

Hi Sue

and a big welcome from me too! :BigGrin:

5. johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite Read Only Funster

:RollEyes: A BIG MotorhomeFun Welcome from John & Sandy on the Costa Blanca in Spain. Haven't been to Skeggy for a while. Hope you enjoy our kind of FUN? :Wink:

6. American Dream

American Dream Read Only Funster

I've been there.:thumb:Just up the road.

7. kands

kands Read Only Funster

Hi Sue
    Glad that you were impressed with our stand at York :Laughing: Comments like that do tend to ease the tired legs :Laughing: and make it all worthwhile.
    Thanks for joining this wonderful FUN site and we look forward to hearing about your upcoming travels, do have a look in the calendar to see if there are any meets that you fancy attending :BigGrin:
    Welcome aboard

Keith

8. wildcamper

wildcamper Read Only Funster

Hello & welcome Sue:BigGrin: