Free Member
Aug 27, 2012
Biggleswade
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since 2011
Hi. Angela and I have just joined. We have had our motor home for a year now and can't think hwhat we did before we had her ( her name is Delilah)::bigsmile: our miniature schnauzer , Hattie, loves coming away with us.
We are off to Germany in a few weeks and would like to stay in Bray Dunes on the way. I am a bit confused though as some say there is an Aire there but I can't find one listed. Can anyone help with this?
Sue

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Welcome,,,sorry cant help with the Aire

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
:welcomefunster:

Sorry we can't help, but this will bump you to the top!:thumb:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi. Angela and I have just joined. We have had our motor home for a year now and can't think hwhat we did before we had her ( her name is Delilah)::bigsmile: our miniature schnauzer , Hattie, loves coming away with us.
We are off to Germany in a few weeks and would like to stay in Bray Dunes on the way. I am a bit confused though as some say there is an Aire there but I can't find one listed. Can anyone help with this?
Sue

Hi sueang....the site in Bray dunes, is in the centre of the town, two large car park one for coaches and one for cars ....if your motorhome is on the small-ish side around 6 m you would also be able to park where the cars park.....but normally we all park in the coach park....nice clean town with a small supermarket very close about 50m.with fresh bread...you are not far from the beach ...there is a very clean toilet top left hand side of the carpark beach end ,male/female with a female attendant on the door the cost is about 50c...no water or drop off point you will need to go to the Aire at Hondschoote ....I will look for the road for you to enter into the sat nav.....here it is.....rue de L'Ancienne gare.....if you go onto google maps you will see parking area and two motorhomes in the photo... the supermarket on the corner of Ave de la liberte.
Top left, just pass the toilettes there is a nice cheap eating place...Cafe. La Friture du Manege....also a fritterie...you are only a few yards off the small shopping centre.. when they have a market day that is top side of the carpark.

The only time there is a problem .....when the fair arives in town they take up the coach carpark !!!

Mel

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Sueang

Free Member
Aug 27, 2012
Biggleswade
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since 2011
thanks for the info on the Bray Dunes Aire Mel. Not long til we are heading that way - 13 September.:Smile:

Helga

Free Member
Aug 20, 2012
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Welcome fellow travellers

Looking forward to our adventures and trying out some German beers and wines
:Smile::Smile::Smile:

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
:welcomefunster:

Enjoy your trip.

ojibway

Free Member
Jul 17, 2012
Eastbourne
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005
Have a look on www.campingcar-infos.com.

Click to enter the site, click on 'Nouveau! - chercher par le nom' in les aires campingcars on the left menu bar. Type in Bray Dunes and you'll get all the info.

Every year I buy the Campingcar-infos memory stick and upload the aires as POIs on my TomTom and use the stick to find aires on my laptop when not online.:Smile:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi & welcome Mel has beat me to it, about bray dunes.
here are map refs 2.51503000 longitude 51.07727000 latitude
you can check on bray dunes aire, under airecampingcar.com
Terry :Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back