Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki
Exp
4 years
Just a note to introduce ourselves, we are Brian and Denise and have just spent the weekend in out first motorhome (Bessacarr 560) which we picked up last tuesday. We have been caravaners for a number of years and attend rallies with the Swift Owners Club which we will continue doing in the motorhome. Thankfully we were on a rally this weekend amoungst good freinds who came to our rescue a number of times over the weekend. i look forward to finding my way around this site and possibly meeting many of you on a field somewhere sometime. ::bigsmile:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Look forward to that too Denise. Welcome. ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Ivy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lynn ( Mrs Ash )

Free Member
Aug 16, 2010
(The Midlands) Nuneaton
Funster No
MH
A-Class Frankia 640 Exclu
Exp
9 yrs
Just a note to introduce ourselves, we are Brian and Denise and have just spent the weekend in out first motorhome (Bessacarr 560) which we picked up last tuesday. We have been caravaners for a number of years and attend rallies with the Swift Owners Club which we will continue doing in the motorhome. Thankfully we were on a rally this weekend amoungst good freinds who came to our rescue a number of times over the weekend. i look forward to finding my way around this site and possibly meeting many of you on a field somewhere sometime. ::bigsmile:

Yay at last you have done it Denise a massive :welcome: to Motorhomefun ::bigsmile:
all you need to do now is book Newbury , i've just done ours :thumb::thumb:
see you on Friday :Smile:

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp

your more than welcome Denise , anytime :winky:
:welcome: to this FUN site :thumb::thumb:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi there brian & denise and a very warm welcome to MHF,enjoy your time here:winky: regards brian jo and josh:thumb:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Brian and Denise, :welcome: to motorhome fun. :thumb: We rally with a couple of the other clubs...................................................:winky: But can tell you there is nothing quite like a fun meet. :thumb::beer: Bob and Jane. :flyingwelcome:

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
Brian & Denise, a very warm welcome to you both as new Funsters - that's what MHoming's about, that what Lord Jim and his site are about, so have fun with the Funsters.

But why, oh why, did you choose 'Denpar' as you moniker? Ok, ladies first, but think of how easily you could have covered your mistakes if you'd chosen 'Parden'.

Even Haggis and Shifty are not completely without sin !

OP
OP
D

denpar

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki
Exp
4 years
thanks to all for the warm welcome, i will be booking onto the Southern MHome show at Newbury in May so will look forward to meeting some of you then. We are of to Lincoln Park farm in Oxford this weekend, just gotta do some work before hitting the next weekend away. :Smile:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, when you book make sure you book Camping with Motorhome Fun :thumb: Bob.

Then post on this thread ::bigsmile: here: Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back