Hi - from the Highlands

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by magbrin, Jul 1, 2010.

1. magbrin

magbrin Read Only Funster

Been watching you for a few weeks, and thought it time to say hello.
    Live in north of Scotland near Inverness - wild campers welcome to stopover on our nursery - and have Renault Master PVC. So far (after about 2 years of m/hing) most outings have been a couple of nights wilding in the highlands, but planning a trip abroad in the autumn.

In case anyone is interested we are having a wild meet 16 - 20th July. Visit www.brinherbnursery.co.uk for details of who/where we are, and email if you are intersted.

2. chatter

chatter Read Only Funster

Hi and welcome
    no doubt a few of our members might be interested as we have a few north of the border so to speak.

3. bailey

bailey

4. bob and jules

bob and jules Read Only Funster

Welcome!
    Your generous offer of a stopover is likely to be of great interest to Funsters (i.e. mainly me!) If its ok I'll keep your website details handy for our Scotland tour in August.

Best Regards, Bob and jules

5. frogijock

frogijock Funster

Hi welcome will be over in the Uk September/October and hope to make it up to your neck of the woods, if offer still open then will give you a bell and take you up on your offer
    Bill :thumb:

6. Taran_Las

Taran_Las Funster

:welcomefunster:

Phil

7. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

Hi and welcome to fun.

Why not list the meeting in July on the motorhomefun calendar. There are funsters in your area who would be pleased to meet up.

Although its too far for us during term time, if ever you are london way, let me know xxxx

8. Ven

Ven Funster

Welcome to the fun :)

9. magbrin

Thanks for the welcomes:BigGrin:
    We welcome 'vans during the season Thursdays - Mondays (until end September). If you are comingon Monday or Tuesday nights or October onwards please ring/email to check as we may not be about:RollEyes:
    LOVE the dog, Bill. We have 2 Irish Setters - one red and one red & white. They love the van and behave better when we are away than they do at home:Rofl1:
    Will put up meet on Calendar - although not sure how many posts I am allowed before I have to pay up:Sad:

10. bailey

bailey

I might take you up on wild camp as we are up your neck of the woods mid August agree with comments regarding the Irish Setter i so much as go near the mh and Bailey has his bag packed see you soon

Bill:thumb::thumb:

11. MisterED

MisterED Read Only Funster

Will be seeing you soon !

Brilliant!
    We will be up to see you before September!
    Sorry cant make the meet in July as I am working away then :cry:
    I also have a large driveway available if you want a stopover! Water and Lecky available:thumb:
    Terry & Hilary

12. magbrin

Look forward to seeing you all:Laughing: Please avoid arriving on Monday or Tuesday (if possilble) as that is our "Weekend" so we may not be about:RollEyes:

I ran out of free posts but decided the formum must be worth joining - I have had visits from 2 Funsters since I first posted last Thursday - and considering we are in the north of Scotland, i think that deserves support:Smile: Good to meet you Dingray and MikeandCarolyn, and see you again soon, Dingray and thanks for the useful information on France Mike & Carolyn.

13. hilldweller

hilldweller Funster Life Member

It's a two way thing - you obviously have a lot to contribute especially encouraging folk to visit Scotland and hopefully we can help you if you stray south.

You've got to be keen to drive to Europe from where you are, we'll all make sure you make the most of it if/when you do.

This forum does not have a price on it, it's just nice people just wanting to enjoy the simple beauty of the planet. What could be better.

14. WillH

WillH Funster

Hi and welcome, will drop in on you one day as we are often around the highlands.

Bill

15. magbrin

Thanks Brian:Smile:

I have to question red text - I thought part of the fun of motorhoming was travelling:Cool:
    We hope to reach Spain in October/November but our date of departure is uncertain as we expect the arrival of a grandchild mid October:BigGrin:
    Anyway I am sure I'll have plenty of queries - it's time I'm going to be short of - contributing to 5 or 6 forums - wll have to keep very focussed otherwise won't have time to travel:RollEyes: