Hi from SW France (1 Viewer)

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Well after a couple of posts,maybe a proper intro is in order.
I arrived here after becoming disillusioned with another MH site that seems to thrive on bickering criticism etc.
My other hobby is motorcycling,a lifetime one,which I can combine with my camper by taking a 125 scooter on the bike rack behind my camper,or my 1981 Suzuki 200 which is similar weight.Alternatively I have made a single motorbike trailer on which I can carry my 650 Kawasaki.
My current camper a chausson Welcome 80,is LHD although I purchased in Uk ,originated in the Charente Maritime in 2000 and has now returned home and I am currently in the process of re-registering here.
I retired very early to look after an elderly parent who I lost a couple of years ago and am now starting to think about extended touring maybe leading to full timing in the van,I have been lucky enough to spend the last two winters in Spain and Portugal as it gets bloody cold here for 5 months contrary to what many think!!
Anyway,thanks for reading and enjoying the site and maybe meeting some of you in the future.:thumb:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Baldeagle7470, welcome to MotorhomeFun.:welcomefunster:
:flyingwelcome:

163phil