Free Member
Feb 18, 2011
somerset/spain
Funster No
MH
A class Rapido 987M
Exp
30 years
Just a quick hello, I've been a passionate m/homer for 28 years, present van is my much loved rapido987M.... I love it.....usually camping solo with my pomeranian ''guard dog '' LOL...mostly spain/portugal/france.
Keen to find more small sites in andalucia where I live or Portugal......must have WIFI !!
Any suggestions welcome as I live in hope of finding a new gem of a site but have done most of them.:Smile:
Not interested in the coast unless its costa de la luz......got a 'new to me' to try in next couple of weeks.....san jose.....believe there are already some ''funsters'' there who seem to be, well, having fun !!::bigsmile:
Also.....has anyone been to the 2 newish sites in andalucia.....at IZNATE and the other at HUMILLADERO ? If so...what are they like ?
Off to try them soon too......am keeping my final series of '24' DVD especially for the trip.......so am itching to be off :imoutahere:

Savannah

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and welcome, your in the right place to enjoy your motorhome to the full, this time of year

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:welcomefunster:Hi Savannah and welcome to Motorhome Fun, love your little gaurd dog.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Hi Savannah from Camping Pinar San Jose!:Smile::Smile:

Welcome to FUN!:thumb:

Quite a few Funsters here on site and we're having a great time!::bigsmile:

Come and say hello when you arrive - we're in the Knaus on pitch 174!:Smile: ( the one with the 3 tents outside!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

OP
OP
savannah

savannah

Free Member
Feb 18, 2011
somerset/spain
Funster No
MH
A class Rapido 987M
Exp
30 years
:thanks2:
Oh believe me I will be over to say Hi.
Gonna check out these 2 other sites first then mosey over your way.....just have to get rid of this cold first.....have been in touch with carmen to make absolutely sure there is WIFI on all plots and she says yes :thumb: ......so many spanish sites say WIFI then you have to sit in the bar to access it......still, could be worse , it could be in the toilet block I suppose ::bigsmile:
I've made it my new years resolution to only stay where theres WIFI.......but that usually means going up to my favourite 2 portugese sites and I dont want to go too far this time as I set off for the UK in a months time.....so hopefully see you soon

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back