rayrecrok

Free Member
Oct 6, 2010
East York's
Funster No
Exp
9 years
Hi.
Another one who got to know about this forum from the meet at Hoar Park.

You seem a very friendly bunch (bonkers):RollEyes: so look forward to posting on the forum.

Thanks, Ray.:thumb:::bigsmile:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Ray & Sandra, :welcome: to MotorhomeFun.:thumb:

As you now know there are plenty of Nutters on here.:ROFLMAO:
It appears you all had a good time at Hoar Park.::bigsmile:

flyingwelcome

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi & welcome :thumb:
terry

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Welcome to MH Fun

Mad is one of the qualifications to belong as you have found out, serious is a sideline.

Best of luck.

Dave :thumb::thumb:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Hi Ray & Sandra, & welcome to MotorhomeFun.::bigsmile:

There are some sensible members as well as the Nutters on here.:roflmto:

flyingwelcome

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Hi Ray and Sandra,

I think we met briefly at Hoar Park.

Great seeing you here, I am sure you will have a laugh on here and still hopefully get a saine reply now and again.

Welcome

Pat and Neil

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hiya Ray and Sandra,

A big warm welcome

I joined this site many many years ago...oops, no, sorry, days ago just seems like years.
I joined to problem solve issues on my newly purchased second hand american rv.

Trouble is im spending far too much time chatting to people and the forums instead of getting on with my rv issues....

I am probably the most sane and sensible person on the site...along with yourselves of course (goes without saying) but some of these people are mad...completely bonkers.:ROFLMAO:

Inbetween the great social spirit of this site I have asked the odd serious HELP question..wow what a response...I dont know how many times I would have had to take this rv into a garage for simple problems that would have cost me serious bucks in labour advice plus corrective servicing and the guys and gals on here have saved me a fortune.

Plus I get to chuckle at some of the posts for free.

PS never ask me a technical question as Im a newbie .....ie Im the person who on the first day of buying the rv saw two valves marked black tank and grey tank, opened them and got both arms knees and feet cooled down with a refreshing powerful jet of water... I thought.....wow this is good you can cool down on a hot day....the americans thing of everything.:Eeek:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
As I have said 'if you have to explain...

Hiya Ray and Sandra,

A big warm welcome

I joined this site many many years ago...oops, no, sorry, days ago just seems like years.
I joined to problem solve issues on my newly purchased second hand american rv.

Trouble is im spending far too much time chatting to people and the forums instead of getting on with my rv issues....

I am probably the most sane and sensible person on the site...along with yourselves of course (goes without saying) but some of these people are mad...completely bonkers.:ROFLMAO:

Inbetween the great social spirit of this site I have asked the odd serious HELP question..wow what a response...I dont know how many times I would have had to take this rv into a garage for simple problems that would have cost me serious bucks in labour advice plus corrective servicing and the guys and gals on here have saved me a fortune.

Plus I get to chuckle at some of the posts for free.

PS never ask me a technical question as Im a newbie .....ie Im the person who on the first day of buying the rv saw two valves marked black tank and grey tank, opened them and got both arms knees and feet cooled down with a refreshing powerful jet of water... I thought.....wow this is good you can cool down on a hot day....the americans thing of everything.:Eeek:

Firstly welcome, some would say I am the bonkers one, or one of the nutters.. I take exception to that I am both:RollEyes:.. well some of the time.. it is a great site and you will meet or converse with some great people.. you have to excuse the yank owners, we talk in a way to most.. we have bits and bobs you may not have heard about before.. But ask, join in and get involved and hope next year we see you at one of the shows where the name of someone makes sense.

Remember being an ex lawyer, I demand proof, deny it, and if all else fails I lie.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Have fun

Bob, aka sour puss Bob, m'lud and just about anything else you can think of.

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Welcome to the nuthouse.

Bonkers doesnt quite do the people on here justice.
They vary from bonkers right through stark staring mad to absolutely certifiable.
Some would be on a section in a saner society.
All good fun, though, with sensible answers to problems, even from the nutters.

By the way.....I'M Spartacus! (The voices told me so.)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back