Hi from Lucerne (1 Viewer)

acdcdave

Deceased RIP
Oct 23, 2008
Funster No
Just having a stop in Camping Lido Lucerne. Spotless site and warm weather this time.
Found a Migros supermarket 10 mins away. Really nice like waitrose in all ways including price. But!!! they didn't have decaf ground coffee.
A lot to do here but we are feeling lazy....
Lucille

Attachments

• 100_5744.jpg
    100_5744.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 100_5745.jpg
    100_5745.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 61

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Migros.

Damn you.

We've been going for years hoping to see the legendary Migros and always failed. One guy said he would take us but he fell under a tram.

C'est la vie.

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
Decaf ground coffee ?

In most if not all MM Migros and above (1M is small, 2M = medium and 3M is large) they will sell coffee beans, after you've bought them there are grinders after the check out, Chico d'oro is a good brand to buy in a gold bag.

Enjoy the weather this weekend, should reach 20ish

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Looks lovely , brings back memories of our stay there, have you walked along the bridge with all the different paintings on the roof, keep enjoying it.

Gazza333

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2013
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 695
Exp
We've been there for 3 weeks ( work ) but have gone to interlaken for the weekend. Back tomorrow if your still there say hi Rollerteam motorhome :Smile:

Ps do you mean the migros in luzern centre ? It's a 40 minute lovely walk from lido. Have I missed a closer supermarket ?

Last edited:

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Been there and liked it.

Take a look in the nearby Verkershaus transport museum if you get a chance - very interesting, not least because they let you whizz around from gallery to gallery on scooters.

Here's the map room:

Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

acdcdave

Deceased RIP
Oct 23, 2008
Funster No
We've been there for 3 weeks ( work ) but have gone to interlaken for the weekend. Back tomorrow if your still there say hi Rollerteam motorhome :Smile:

Ps do you mean the migros in luzern centre ? It's a 40 minute lovely walk from lido. Have I missed a closer supermarket ?
Hi we are over on the side next to tennis courts. The Migros is turn right at end Lidostrasse, walk to end of road to roundabout, left under railway bridge and it is opposite you on second floor above an indoor carpark. Where are you on site?
Lucille Staging Lady

OP
OP
A

acdcdave

Deceased RIP
Oct 23, 2008
Funster No
Migros.

Damn you.

We've been going for years hoping to see the legendary Migros and always failed. One guy said he would take us but he fell under a tram.

C'est la vie.
I shall treasure this rare sighting and try to describe it to you, Brian ,when we meet up. I know how disappointed you must be at missing it, try not to be too sad...

OP
OP
A

acdcdave

Deceased RIP
Oct 23, 2008
Funster No
Great to spend time with you both too. Hope the journey home goes well. See you at a meet soon I hope.
Lucille and Dave::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back