Hi from France (1 Viewer)

Khaima

Free Member
Nov 19, 2010
Funster No
Bonjour,

We are newcomers from France (South of France)
<we are just back from a quite long trip in Soith West France (Arcachon) and UK (Soithampton area) We enjoyed (?) snow and freezing temperature but visiting London for Christmas was a great experience. We even met Santa in London!

We are now back to our place (near Toulon) and packing for a long journey in Morocco through Spain. We plan to leave Toulon on January 15th and we shall take the Est cosat of Spain to reach Algeziras. Then we shall go to the very south of Morocco following the west coast and spend fexw weeks in the south.

We own a brand new Motorhome Challenger Mageo 7,4 m.
Hay new year to all of you

Richard & Catherine

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Hi Richard and Catherine, have a good trip to Marroc and hope to here about your travels.

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
flyingwelcome

Welcome to MotorhomeFun ::bigsmile:

Sounds like a marvellous trip :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Bonjour,

We are newcomers from France (South of France)
<we are just back from a quite long trip in Soith West France (Arcachon) and UK (Soithampton area) We enjoyed (?) snow and freezing temperature but visiting London for Christmas was a great experience. We even met Santa in London!

We are now back to our place (near Toulon) and packing for a long journey in Morocco through Spain. We plan to leave Toulon on January 15th and we shall take the Est cosat of Spain to reach Algeziras. Then we shall go to the very south of Morocco following the west coast and spend fexw weeks in the south.

We own a brand new Motorhome Challenger Mageo 7,4 m.
Hay new year to all of you

Richard & Catherine

Welcome on board!

I might be a bit thick but ... are you french or english then?Reading you i would say french as your english looks very scholar from what i know about it :winky::Smile:

Et un couple français de plus , un!

Amicalement

Frankie::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Welcome on board!

I might be a bit thick but ... are you french or english then?Reading you i would say french as your english looks very scholar from what i know about it :winky::Smile:

Amicalement

Love your English Frankie (Its better than mine):thumb:
You even write with a French Accent

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Welcome on board!

Amicalement

Frankie he may be English....and he may be texting from his mobile....we have a friend in England sends us emails from his phone.... something like a blackberry...its terrible and hard to understand:Doh:......or he may be French as you say !!??:thumb: and I thought the names sound a little more English than French.....Richard & Catherine

Mel:thumb:

Last edited:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi and welcome to the site, to add to the confusion I would think you are English, hee hee, whatever enjoy the site.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Richard & Catherine, welcome to the fun :thumb:

Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Love your English Frankie (Its better than mine):thumb:
You even write with a French Accent

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:thought i 'd improve it in some way but each time i learn something more i think OMG i'll never get it all! :cry::cry: never mind as long as i can be understood!:winky:

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile:

Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Frankie he may be English....and he may be texting from his mobile....we have a friend in England sends us emails from his phone.... something like a blackberry...its terrible and hard to understand:Doh:......or he may be French as you say !!??:thumb: and I thought the names sound a little more English than French.....Richard & Catherine

Mel:thumb:

Hiya Mel!

The names Richard and Catherine are very common in France as well so quite difficult to tell.
I did get everything they said on their post:winky: when i say scholar, i should have said very school english (see i keep translating from french into english , while i should think straight in english:Doh:) ,but i could have said very pure in their way of talking which is quite seldom on sites. You would say '"i'll" more than "i shall" in a post ! language on forums are very different than in everyday life.
Let us know Richard and Catherine :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Amicalement

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hiya Mel!

The names Richard and Catherine are very common in France as well so quite difficult to tell.
I did get everything they said on their post:winky: when i say scholar, i should have said very school english (see i keep translating from french into english , while i should think straight in english:Doh:) ,but i could have said very pure in their way of talking which is quite seldom on sites. You would say '"i'll" more than "i shall" in a post ! language on forums are very different than in everyday life.
Let us know Richard and Catherine :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Amicalement

Ok Frankie Mel :thumb: It was just a thought

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread