Hi from Eastbourne (1 Viewer)

Jan 1, 2017
eastbourne
Funster No
MH
van conversion, Peug
Exp
4 years
Brand newbies to motorhoming, although have extensive caravan experience, (NOT, had one for a couple of weeks got fed up with faffing aboiut when arriving at sites, should have stuck with first thoughts and bought a 'home) ,,,,,just got a nice Benimar Mileo 254 from Marquis, and loving it although couple of snagging points that need sorting (door won't open/shut properly ...eeeek).Had a first trip to Brighton Caravan club site, fabulous, looking forward to lots of adventures.....

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
:hiya2:
And
:welcome3:
It's a bit of a problem on Benimars our habitation doesn't open from the outside very easy .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Fifiwi

Free Member
Nov 10, 2015
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Hello! Hope the snags are ironed out soon, and you'll be able to enjoy the van, on many adventures.

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome from West Midlands.

.... p.s. To get the most from the forum you will need to subscribe. It's well worth £15 and will allow you to continue posting as well as letting you into areas that non members can't access.

Wyn

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Hi @uzsnowdrop from us just along the road in Normans Bay.
I hope you have better luck with Marquis than we had.
:WelcomeFlag:

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
welcome animated smiley3.gif

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Hi and welcome to the fun forum

OP
OP
uzsnowdrop
Jan 1, 2017
eastbourne
Funster No
MH
van conversion, Peug
Exp
4 years
Thanks for replies, from as far as Garstang in lancs, which I kind of know well considering Im a suvverner. We are planning another trip once the door lock is fixed and a weird short in the bedroom lights ,,, lets see how Marquis do...cant wait to get back out again , we both love driving it so its a rush to get in the drivers seat! Got loads of great tips from the site already. Puppy German shepherd raring to go as well,,,

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome ! Safe travels and lots of enjoyable trips :WelcomeFlag:

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
Brand newbies to motorhoming, although have extensive caravan experience, (NOT, had one for a couple of weeks got fed up with faffing aboiut when arriving at sites, should have stuck with first thoughts and bought a 'home) ,,,,,just got a nice Benimar Mileo 254 from Marquis, and loving it although couple of snagging points that need sorting (door won't open/shut properly ...eeeek).Had a first trip to Brighton Caravan club site, fabulous, looking forward to lots of adventures.....
Just got back from Marquis motor homes due to my vans first year habitation check , I mentioned to the fitter about the door not opening easily from outside he said I was not on my own as hears this every day . The way to do it is press the key hole at the same time as pulling the handle but as I have arthritis in my hands found this very difficult so he said with my other hand apply a slight inward pressure to the door, problem solved it is effortless now . Hope this helps with your door problem

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back