Hi from Castro Marin (1 Viewer)

May 22, 2008
Funster No
Hi Funsters , well we finally arrived here today after a hard drive through France and Spain, Ice and snow most of the way from Southampton through to Spain.M3 and M25 were bad , we left on the 6th January for Dover and took a slow drive down, Now in Portugal, Castro Marim, warm and sunny so it has been worth it, we used the Vicarious Aires book for Spain and Portugal and found it very good, this new aire at Castro Marim is not listed but has full facilities and is free, at least Portugal has got it's act together it seems, lots of English vans here so people have found it OK.I am currently in the Library here with free WI FI connection, so can keep in touch.I will post more later, Bye for now.:thumb::thumb:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Vindiboy sounds great, we are stuck here, its raw, have a good time :Smile::Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Gps

Hi Funsters , well we finally arrived here today after a hard drive through France and Spain, Ice and snow most of the way from Southampton through to Spain.M3 and M25 were bad , we left on the 6th January for Dover and took a slow drive down, Now in Portugal, Castro Marim, warm and sunny so it has been worth it, we used the Vicarious Aires book for Spain and Portugal and found it very good, this new aire at Castro Marim is not listed but has full facilities and is free, at least Portugal has got it's act together it seems, lots of English vans here so people have found it OK.I am currently in the Library here with free WI FI connection, so can keep in touch.I will post more later, Bye for now.:thumb::thumb:
Coming your way later can you post the Long/ Lat for my GPS if you have it!:thumb:

OP
OP
V
May 22, 2008
Funster No
Coming your way later can you post the Long/ Lat for my GPS if you have it!:thumb:

Hi Geoff, I don't have the Co ordinates,with me as I am in the Library here at Castro Marin, free WI FI ,the aire is easy to find however, as you enter Castro Marin it is on your right at the first roundabout, you will see all the vans easily, we went to Ville Real de San Antonia for a few days ,great town easy free camping on the quayside about 50 vans there, toilet dump but no water,but as C M is only 4 miles away every one is flitting back and forth as they need water,all very easy really.Safe journey down and may see you somewhere?? :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
V
May 22, 2008
Funster No
A few pictures of our trip.

Attachments

• PORTUGAL 1 086 (Medium).jpg
    PORTUGAL 1 086 (Medium).jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 24
  • PORTUGAL 1 011.jpg