Free Member
Apr 19, 2013
Stirling
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
One year
Just joined. I wander around Scotland almost on a full time basis usually just myself and my Jack Russell in my motorhome but also have motorbikes and do a fair bit of hill walking.

I also have a regular weekly podcast of my travels. Always looking for new content and meeting new people. :)

Kevin

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Just joined. I wander around Scotland almost on a full time basis usually just myself and my Jack Russell in my motorhome but also have motorbikes and do a fair bit of hill walking.

I also have a regular weekly podcast of my travels. Always looking for new content and meeting new people. :)

Kevin

Not a whole lot of FUNsters in Scotland but if you look LHS on the front page you will find a couple of meets listed.

It was riding a bike to Loch Ness that got us into MHs. We were starting to grow gills so though a bit more comfort was in order. But still got a bike for the good weather.

OP
OP
Passing Places

Passing Places

Free Member
Apr 19, 2013
Stirling
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
One year
Thanks for the welcome Brian

I used to be a keen cyclist up until two years ago. Keep meaning to get back in the saddle:Smile:. Maybe one day soon. I'm off to the east coast today just north of Montrose. Think spring might have arrived. A lovely morning here.

Kevin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Welcome to fun

Great site plenty of information and enjoyment.

Mel & Lieve

:welcome:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the fun. why not try the South West for a change, not so wet and no midges, hee hee.
Do check out the chatroom and the rallies calender

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
:welcomefunster: Welcome . Not been to Scotland yet but have just booked to spend 10 days wandering around in September. Really looking forward it. Just starting to research sites etc.:flyingwelcome:

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
Hello and welcome from the Stirling area, bet your passing places near me.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::flyingwelcome:

camocam1

Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Elgin,Moray,Scotland
Funster No
MH
bailey approach 760 se
Exp
since 2012
Hi Kevin and welcome from a sunny Elgin, off to Cannich campsite (hopefully in hour or so if get finished work early) and do a bit walking in Glen Affric.

Need more funsters in Scotland, enjoy your travels

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007

Kevin

Hi Kevin, I am your next door neighbour - at Dunfermline, perhaps we can meet up sometime when you get back

Norman

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Kevin

Welcome to fun we are in the South West area of Scotland in sunny Dumfries.

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011

Kevin

Hi and welcome:welcomefunster:
Enjoy the great weather while it lasts (today was gorgeous), but get yer wellies out for Sunday:Doh:
We're in Kirkcudbrightshire:thumb:

Bill & Margaret

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Hi and welcome to the mad house, ops I mean fun house!!

:flyingwelcome:

:party2: ::bigsmile:riving2: :party2:

gradon6768

Free Member
Aug 14, 2012
Alloa (scotland)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We are new(cant wait for August to come so i can say a whole year)!!!
hi

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: Hi Kevin, we are local to you also, just a few short miles to Alloa (that was the wifes idea to invest there)..New to this ourselves and once i get my eltrical problem sorted out then off we go on wednesday for 5 fun days of motorhoming..enjoy your stay here, many helpful posts and forums.. G&D..::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Passing Places

Passing Places

Free Member
Apr 19, 2013
Stirling
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
One year
:welcomefunster: Welcome . Not been to Scotland yet but have just booked to spend 10 days wandering around in September. Really looking forward it. Just starting to research sites etc.:flyingwelcome:

Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure loads of really knowledgable folk on the site to offer ideas but happy to add my tuppence worth or bump into you on my travels. :Smile:

Kevin

OP
OP
Passing Places

Passing Places

Free Member
Apr 19, 2013
Stirling
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
One year
Hello and welcome from the Stirling area, bet your passing places near me.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::flyingwelcome:

I'm just around the corner :) - Cambusbarron. Not often home right enough. I'm sure we can catch up sometime soon.

Thanks for the welcome.

Kevin

OP
OP
Passing Places

Passing Places

Free Member
Apr 19, 2013
Stirling
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
One year
Hi Kevin and welcome from a sunny Elgin, off to Cannich campsite (hopefully in hour or so if get finished work early) and do a bit walking in Glen Affric.

Need more funsters in Scotland, enjoy your travels

I love Cannich & Glen Affric, pass often - Elgin too. :Smile:

Thanks for the welcome.

Kevin

OP
OP
Passing Places

Passing Places

Free Member
Apr 19, 2013
Stirling
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
One year
Hi Kevin, I am your next door neighbour - at Dunfermline, perhaps we can meet up sometime when you get back

Norman

I passed through Dumfermline the weekend before last. Would be great to catch up this year somewhere. I'm always out and about on my travels.

Thanks for the welcome.

Kevin

OP
OP
Passing Places

Passing Places

Free Member
Apr 19, 2013
Stirling
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
One year
Hi Kevin

Welcome to fun we are in the South West area of Scotland in sunny Dumfries.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm often down in D&G almost a hidden gem when you see the tartan trail through Oban, Fort William, Inverness etc:Smile:

Kevin

OP
OP
Passing Places

Passing Places

Free Member
Apr 19, 2013
Stirling
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
One year
Hi and welcome:welcomefunster:
Enjoy the great weather while it lasts (today was gorgeous), but get yer wellies out for Sunday:Doh:
We're in Kirkcudbrightshire:thumb:

Bill & Margaret

Thanks for the welcome. Will be down your way in a few weeks. :Smile:

Kevin

maacracing

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
dundee
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
Hi and welcome to a fellow Scot, not been members very long but found every one very friendly and lots of good information

OP
OP
Passing Places

Passing Places

Free Member
Apr 19, 2013
Stirling
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
One year
Welcome, not quite in Scotland about 1/4 mile across the Solway Firth but did spend 13 wonderful years on the Isle of Lewis

Thanks for the welcome. I spent a week touring the Western Isles for my 50th two years ago. I was on my Triumph Bonneville. Magical.

Kevin

OP
OP
Passing Places

Passing Places

Free Member
Apr 19, 2013
Stirling
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
One year
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: Hi Kevin, we are local to you also, just a few short miles to Alloa (that was the wifes idea to invest there)..New to this ourselves and once i get my eltrical problem sorted out then off we go on wednesday for 5 fun days of motorhoming..enjoy your stay here, many helpful posts and forums.. G&D..::bigsmile:

Thanks for the welcome. I'm only a few miles - when at home:Smile: prefer to be out touring.

Kevin

OP
OP
Passing Places

Passing Places

Free Member
Apr 19, 2013
Stirling
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
One year
Hi and welcome to a fellow Scot, not been members very long but found every one very friendly and lots of good information

Passed through Dundee this weekend on my way to Miltonhaven campsite near St Cyrus. I like the east coast ESP the weather:Smile:

Kevin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back