Hi from a Scot in Wales! (1 Viewer)

May 13, 2016
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
eight years in theory, a newby in practice!!!
Hi Folks my name is Davy (weebolddavy to my friends!) As we are saving for our first motorhome and over the past 4 or 5 weeks I have found the forum a great place to start the steep learning curve. I've found it wonderful and friendly and a great resource of help and information. We're hoping to have our motorhome / campervan (not sure which yet) late this year or early next year which will solve a problem of taking our wee dog away with us and not have to worry about being tied to dog friendly B&Bs which aren't as easy to find in some parts of the country.
With retirement not a million miles away it will be nice to have some quality time together and get back to my beloved Scotland more often. It will be wonderful to wake up in some of these places I used to spend all day getting to and only spending a few hours there before driving a few hours back to a B&B!! As a photographer I was never in the place I'd like to be at sunrise or sunset!
Can't wait to catch up with some of you wonderful characters (sorry funsters!) can't tell you how distracted I get when I see a motorhome coming towards me and looking for a funster sticker on the windscreen!
Were hoping to go to the Midland motorhome show at the end of June, hopefully we can catch up with some of you then!

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Nice introduction and

welcome animated smiley.gif

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun