Hi folks. (1 Viewer)

Dec 6, 2011
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Ducato Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2011
My name is mike I live in west Wales and I have recently retired so decided to buy a van conversion. Its a Ducato LWB. I have used it a couple of times and am looking forward to planning some trips in it next summer.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi and welcome, join in and enjoy usually plenty going on here to confuse you.:flyingwelcome:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
taffybloke
Dec 6, 2011
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Ducato Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2011
Peter. Thats why I bought the van. Got a bit fedup with the ones my border collie brought back, thought I would go and look myself :thumb:

Lindylooj

Free Member
Jun 24, 2011
Weymouth, Dorset
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Newbie from Oct 2011
Welcome, there is a lot of knowledge on here and everyone is so nice if you get stuck. Enjoy:Smile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Hello Mike from west Wales.
May I personally welcome you to Motorhome fun I am Haganap now known as Haggers, I bow to your very existence and treasure your membership of this fantastic Motorhome forum, surely the best on the net.
I do hope you enjoy your time on this forum as much as me and my family have...... It truly is the best i promise.

Now please click this link to see why Im grovelling like this :Smile:

Broken Link Removed

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Welcome to Fun from the other side of the UK, oh and please don't be offended by the regional jokes thread that has been upsetting a few folk of late. If you are you can simply substitute Welshman for southerner, notherner, Yorkshireman, Scot, Scouser or anywhere else that takes your fancy, although that doesn't work for any jokes involving sheep. :Smile:

OP
OP
taffybloke
Dec 6, 2011
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Ducato Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks Rolfarris. No problem, I live in a part of the country where Men are Men and sheep are afraid :Eeek:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
My name is mike I live in west Wales and I have recently retired so decided to buy a van conversion. Its a Ducato LWB. I have used it a couple of times and am looking forward to planning some trips in it next summer.

That keeps most of us alive, but why wait for summer ? Join us in Marjal in March.

More and more seem to be escaping the UK winters while we can, though we can't get away until late Feb due to a family wedding.

On the down side, summer = Expensive and Crowded and too Hot, so there is a big arguement for going before or after. We did After this year, it's too long to wait really.

OP
OP
taffybloke
Dec 6, 2011
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Ducato Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2011
Brian. The OH is still working so we are planning on doing long weekends to get used to the van then do longer trips once she has retired.

blamehofman

Free Member
Oct 31, 2010
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2 years
Hello and welcome :thumb: did our first meet with this lot last year and had a brilliant time , look forward to many more , give it a go you wont regret it .... Well not till the next morning anyway ::bigsmile:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Mike :welcome: to motorhome fun. :thumb: Bob and Jane.

:flyingwelcome:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back