Feb 10, 2008
ALDRIDGE WEST MIDS
Funster No
MH
rapido
Exp
SINCE 1992
Hi Folks
Came across this web site by chance and as I like reading peoples input on anything about motorhomes thought I better register so here comes the introduction we that is her indoors (Dot) and myself are on our six van bought and sold over a peroid of sixteen years although we love the motorhome life I think Dot is still after her ideal van seeing as we got another one on order and due in April.Our present van is an hymer 655 and although it was going to be the final van I will be sorry to see it go.We are members of the M C C and attend some of the rallies mainly with severn valley which is our area group, we done a few countries around europe nothing adventourous the furtherest being Norway for an ficc rally and we done several christmas rallies with the M C C to Spain well thats all for now drive safe Dot & Bob

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
WELCOME TO THE FUN SITE:shout::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Hi Bob, welcome to the fun place:Cool:

Which van will you be getting in April?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Dot and Rob welcome to the fun.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
B

bob

Free Member
Feb 10, 2008
ALDRIDGE WEST MIDS
Funster No
MH
rapido
Exp
SINCE 1992
HI Graham

Thanks for the welcome and hello Graham the next van will be a hymer 544 with the 3ltr engine we seem to be a bit hooked on hymers. We will be getting the new van from Hymer UK Preston at the moment we are busy arranging with them the taking out of some gear from the present van ready to be installed in the 544 (sat nav, sat tv) as part of the deal and getting them to find someone to fit a tow bar at the right price ready to tow the car with an A frame. Ive already taken out the refillable gas bottles these will be refitted by M T H probably at the Peterboruogh it will be the fourth time he as done the job for us. All the best Dot & Bob if you see anyone having a good look over 544 at Nec birmingham next week it could be us

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back