Hi Folks (1 Viewer)

Phill Fougere

Free Member
Dec 5, 2008
Funster No
MH
A Class
Hi to all, this is my first post. I have just returned home from working in Asia for the past 28 years. I purchased a Dethleffs Globebus I3 from Premier Motorhomes in June last year but have not had much chance to use the beast until now. The 'van is based on the Fiat Ducato X250 2.3ltr combination and yes I have experienced clutch judder reversing out of my inclined driveway controllable by slipping the clutch and using extra revs. However not a good procedure for extended operations. I know that a lot has been written on the subject. What I would like to know from your collective wisdom is the procedure for contacting Fiat to register a complaint and maybe get something done about it.

Please help

Phill

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Phil, a belated welcome:Smile: there has been plenty written aboutLink Removed, I don't think anyone has had it fixed to their satisfaction, the majority either don't have it, or just put up with it .

OP
OP
P

Phill Fougere

Free Member
Dec 5, 2008
Funster No
MH
A Class
Thank you Jim for your reply. There are thousands of inputs on "Juddergate" but somewhere hidden in these thousands is the contact procedure to register a bleat with Fiat.

Phill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back