Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Overlander, May 22, 2008.

1. Overlander

Overlander Deleted User

Hello there, Vince here with Elena, just made the right decision after a few "other" motorhomes we have now got our Damon RV, and I love it!! I wish i had not read all the anti RV hype last year before I bought our first Geist, you learn the hard way I guess!! Our RV will be multi-purpose, family adventures and support when my son is off on the continent competing on the off road racing events like the Bajas and dakar type events. My company is based in the grounds of Rockingham castle so if the moderators or groups of individuals are looking for "the perfect RV campsite" well apart from being on grass!! just contact me. I also run overland trips to Morocco and Tunisia and through Austria to Croatia and Boania so if anyone wants any tips, routes etc please feel free to ask....Regards...Vince

2. American Dream

American Dream Read Only Funster

Hi Overlander (Vince and Elena) and a BIG Welcome from me.

Hope you enjoy the RV.

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  3. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Hi Overlander, welcome to motorhome Fun. Our members own everything from the smallest Romahome to the largest RVs, regardless of motorhome type, everyone gets on well, I am sure you will enjoy your visits here:BigGrin: There are a quite a few few Damon owners as well:thumb:

4. RuthRv

RuthRv Read Only Funster

hi to you both i am sure you will enjoy your damon welcome to the fun :Smile:
    ruth

5. superk

superk Read Only Funster

And a welcome from me. :thumb:
    Sounds as though you have lots of information that could be useful to members - we all like to help one another.:Smile:
    Enjoy the Damon.
    Keith

6. Dazkim

Dazkim Deleted User

Hello overlander
    We are new on here aswell and find the forum very good. so welcome.

Cheers dazkim