hi everyone !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by matt86, May 21, 2012.

1. matt86

matt86 Read Only Funster

Just thought id say hi ,so hi im matt .im new to motor homing and looking to buy one to live in full time ,i love the thought of waking up somwhere different everyday and just to get out there on the road and see the world .i know nothing about motor homing at the moment so any advise would be great thank you :Smile:

2. Carol

Carol Funster Life Member

:welcomefunster:Hello Matt and welcome to fun, have a look at the search facility and put in fulltimeing you should find lots to interest you also fun have a sister site called 365 for full timers that should be worth a look.

Any questions just ask, quite a few full timers on here.

3. slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob Read Only Funster

firstly Carol he needs to find a motorhome

Firstly Carol he needs to buy a motorhome... I think he needs to do a lot of research before you head out on to the open road... could end up like JJ...:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

But there are lots that can advise, but I think he is very much in the dreaming stage at the moment and a lot of real work has to be done to make that dream come real.

Wish him luck

Bob

4. Terry

Terry Funster

Hi Matt & welcome :thumb:best advise I can give is save up faster :Wink: but also pay the tenner to make a full member then you can ask as many questions as you like no matter how stupid/trivial they seem :Smile: it will be the best money you spend.
    terry

• Like Like x 1
  5. maz

maz Funster

Hi Matt and welcome to the Fun. :welcomefunster:

About 2 years ago I was in the same position as you - wanting to go fulltiming but knowing nothing about motorhomes. :Smile:

Spent about 6 months researching as much as possible - forums like this are invaluable. We are now well into the motorhome show season, so if you can get to one (or many!) you will be able to see many different types all in one place. Will help you to decide on the kind of layout that will work for you.

Good luck with fulfilling your dream! :Smile:

6. f6c

f6c Funster

welcome

Welcome aboard:Wink: