Jul 29, 2011
Calpe, Alicante, Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2007
Hi Everyone,

We joined up a couple of months ago but I’ve only just got round to doing the intro bit, so here goes. We’ve lived in London for most of our lives; then moved to Nailsea in north Somerset for five years and finally taking semi-retirement moved to Exmouth in Devon. Four years ago we purchased our first motorhome and named it Wander as the clever little lady in the sat-nav had been dubbed wander-woman. We then left the sunny shores of Devon for the Costa Blanca where we now live. Swapped the English bus for a Spanish registered autocaravana as they like to call them (Wander 2) and have enjoyed several stays on Spanish campsites.

We keep busy as I’m on the Leadership Team of an English speaking church here and with wall to wall sunshine and the temp still in the upper 20’s for the end of September I can understand why so many of you from the UK are heading our way. Our driveway is angled at about 30 degrees so can’t offer it for an overnight stay but they are building another campsite just down the road from us so if you are in the area, give us call.

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
A warm welcome from me :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi and welcome, we wont be long before we are back in Spain for 4 months at La manga and Bennicassim, enjoy the site and your life in Spain. Pete :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to Motorhome Fun :welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.