Hi everyone. Just bought a Burstner Megavan with my partner !!! We know nothing !! (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Hi there. Like us. Getting all the gear, still have no idea. Be fun finding out though! Enjoy! :D

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Thanks for the warm welcomes guys. I am going to put together a list of questions over the next few days , put them in alphabetical order and then compose a list.
Jeeze guys, this bloke can read and write and know his alphabet, this could seriously undermine the rest of us, the only , yes ONLY saving grace is buying a Burstner, I wonder if Burstner have modified their emissions data, at the NEC there was a distinct pong from the Burstner stands, but, that could be down to @GJH still wearing his lucky underpants.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
@Richard porter - some of the comedy answers will almost always make the question worth asking; rest assured, there will also be the information that you need as well as giving a good laugh on the way.
Still taking the optomist pills I see Dux??

Truth is, ask @Terry he know everything, besides the lottery numbers and why people buy Burstners.:whistle:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
wow.. far too organised for this lot.. this will throw them into a tail spin.. :eek:

seriously.. ask away, but better to ask just one or two questions per thread, otherwise it can be confusing.. (not hard when you are on the wrong side of 65) .. and put them in the appropriate forums.. helps us oldies find them again..

pictures also help a lot .. :)

Funsters More like:
a) Sober.
b) The wrong side of dementia.
c) Still sectioned under the Mental Health Act 1956.
d) Awake.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Still taking the optomist pills I see Dux??

Truth is, ask @Terry he know everything, besides the lottery numbers and why people buy Burstners.:whistle:
Wish I did Dave (y):LOL:Still learning (y) as to lottery numbers thats easy -it was 1 to 49 but now 1 to 59 ;) the hard bit is picking 6 of them ;)Buying Burstners is also easy they are bought because they are nice vans like most of there owners ;)
terry
edit the jury's still out on Rapidos

David&Barbara

Free Member
Oct 11, 2015
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Lo Profile
Exp
We are newbies
Hi there,
Your one up on us. We are still waiting for our first ever motorhome.
Due to collect it next Friday then the fun will start as to where to go for our initial trip. :)We moved on from several years in touring caravans and from reading some posts it's different in a motorhome. That's something to overcome when we cross it.
As I say newbies ourselves and it does seem a very friendly place to be.
Enjoy (y)
David&Barbara

Jenowen

Free Member
Aug 2, 2014
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
2 years
Hi and welcome. If your list of questions regarding your new van is anything like ours was it will be a very long one. However as others have said, you're sure to find the answer on this forum. Enjoy your travels in your lovely new van.

paul lancaster

Free Member
Nov 2, 2015
Huddersfield
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
B544SL
it is a lovely ME54 VAN!...enjoy!....we did as we 'think' we were the previous owners!...and the positive comments you get will be on every site you go to ....which means you have to keep it tidy as you will constantly be getting visitors to look at the shower configuration!

Lukentina

Free Member
May 6, 2017
Torquay
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
New and old
Hi Richard. I see you have sold your Mega Van. What did you think of it?

Thanks.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
@peterc10 and @davidbaldam
This thread was 2015 ...... the OP never joined ... never came back to us ...

And yet someone else .. who isn't a member .. came on yesterday and asked did the OP manage to sell it. The OP never mentioned selling it.

Something strange.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
BUTTONS ... Go and and have a cup of strong coffee! :unsure:(n):confused:
No time for coffee I am being hassled to get ready she is now standing with her arms folded. We are going out for breakfast..:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back