Free Member
Mar 21, 2016
ESSEX
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 300
Exp
Since 2014
Morning all, we're picking up our first motorhome this weekend and going to stay at Marsh Farm site near Saxmundham to try it out, bit worried as we know nothing about how the innards work and have never had a loo and shower on board or a water system at all come to that. We previously had a basic high top vw camper so this elddis autoquest seems ginormous!! I think we need to get levelling blocks, any advice on where/which to buy would be appreciated. Anyone staying at same site this weekend may be approached by two women and a friendly black Lab looking for advice and assistance! This forum is a great idea and very helpful. Julie and Deb

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hello Julie and Deb and welcome to the forum.

Exciting times getting a new van. Love your description of it "ginormous!!" you will fit in just fine here! :welcome3:

Don't worry about all the knobs and buttons, just work out how to post a picture on here and then ask what it is and what it does, you will get an answer very quickly.

OP
OP
Twogirls

Twogirls

Free Member
Mar 21, 2016
ESSEX
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 300
Exp
Since 2014
Thank you and watch this space for pics of things we have no idea what to do with!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Hello and welcome to the Fun
upload_2016-3-21_10-44-14.png

PS I'm not ignoring your question, it's just that there are people on here who have so much more experience/ knowledge than I do!

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Welcome Julie & Deb, we are going to Chester for the Easter weekend with a couple of thousand other MHFun members, get your dosh out and pay the £15 or you will run out of free posts just when you need them most......... Griff

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi Julie & Debs,
Big Welcome from down south on the Isle of Wight

Ann & Terry + ASBO our cocker

Milenco triples or Quattros if you've got room to store them , nice ledges / steps up ,3 on triple (obviously) excetra.

OP
OP
Twogirls

Twogirls

Free Member
Mar 21, 2016
ESSEX
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 300
Exp
Since 2014
Haha both of us are in the pic but Deb got squeezed out by the dog! I'll find a better one....

Reactions: CWH

ojibway

Free Member
Jul 17, 2012
Eastbourne
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005
Don't know what this does, don't know what that does - must be Essex girls:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Actually, you will find yourselves in good company - not many do here either, but some know an awful lot and they make up for the others:cool:
Oh, and welcome(y)

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Girls,,,,i didnt have a clue about anything when i bought helga ! The people on here are amazing,,i still dont know anything but they get me through everyday !! i think if youve paid your money,you have just made the best purchase you could have ever made,joining this site i mean !! I wouldnt be here in portugal now, without the help and advice,in fact when i had a gas explosion i thought i was dead,,but they just laughed and talked me thru it,,, dont ever be afraid to ask the question,and they will answer asap !! and if you don t like yours,you both can come and stay in mine !! lol have a great time at easter,and if i live through this trip,i will be looking foreward to meeting you whenever,wherever !!! all the best,,,ian and helga.....x

Mimi

Free Member
Aug 5, 2014
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper
Exp
Since 2016
Welcome, Essex girls from another Essex girl who is picking up her first motorhome in 2 weeks.
Hope you are having a great time getting to know your motorhome, not the best of the weather for your first trip but I'm sure you will have many more trips.
Good luck and perhaps our paths will cross being in the same county.
All the best
Mimi

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Fulltiming since February 2013
Welcome! :)