hi anyone got any pics of Malvern (1 Viewer)

welshcowboy

Free Member
Jul 6, 2012
flint
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
1 year
hi I noticed loads of people taking photos of me and my wife and kids dressed up in our western gear and wondered if anyone had any pics please. thanks.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Joy was wandering around with her camera forcing people to be photographed so she should have some! :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Joy was wandering around with her camera forcing people to be photographed so she should have some! :Smile:

she wont be home for a couple of days yet, and im still waiting for the northern ones she took.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We got some video's on amanda's i pad but at a total loss how to put them on fun. we took loads of pics at stratford too and did try to put on fun but they are just to big. I know it is a novice problem we just dont know what we are doing:ROFLMAO: any ideas anyone.
Kate x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
It won't let me download any photos other than the same four which keep repeating themselves when I click on submit for the new ones. They are reduced to correct size and everything ... but no go. Remembered why I stopped putting photos on originally...:Sad:

I really hope someone did take WelshCowboy's family's photo...... They should have been awarded a medal .... BRILLIANT get up.....

wagons Roooooooollllllll. Superb little family. :Smile:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Yes

Here you go....