Hi and thanks from new member (1 Viewer)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Hello everybody. I just wanted to introduce my self and say hello to everyone. I suppose some of you may not like my sort but hey ho each to their own.
Ive just got my first motorhome family. Ive adopted the Haganaps::bigsmile: Could of been worse!! my name is Tourer yep thats right they have called me tara the Tourer, :ROFLMAO:

They picked me up to day in their big euro van, I would of thought they should get an RV but suprisingly I fitted in their just fine and dandy.

Im only a pup still and have lots of growing to do. I had a bad start in life and this is my 3rd home through no fault of my own. Im not too drooly or furry for a newfoundland and in truth Im a little skinny, however the ammount they have fed me so far, it won't take long to catch back up.
Anyhow they seem a decent enough bunch and I look forward to meeting you all at the Newark show, I should of made thier new van nice and smelly by then, and I promise to try and behave myself.

here,s a picture of me to be going on with.
And thanks to all of you who said they should get me from the Newfoundland rescue people.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Hi Tourer ..

boy, you are a big un.. :Eeek:

I'm sure you'll love your new home .. I've just moved in with my new family and am settling down great .. hope we meet up some time soon.. :thumb:

I'm off for dinner.. been great seeing you .. ::bigsmile:

Mylo

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hello Tara!

You sure are a lovely puppy.... a bit too big for me:Blush: but never mind as long as the amount of love you 're going to give is at least as big as you are, and probably even bigger!

Have a nice life with the Haganaps...and ... don't fforget to wipe your paws before getting in the van:Doh::winky:::bigsmile:

Assis! Couché! Pas bouger! Donne la pate! Here is your first french lesson Tara! :ROFLMAO:

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
hi tara

Welcome to the Fun, I guess you'll be busy for a few days marking out your new home's but a word of warning, watch that paul fella's he's only brought you to tow the van and save on Diesel:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sonny says your a sex bi%*h, he can't wait to meet you

Blisters

brianju

Free Member
Sep 18, 2007
Hampshire Hogs now in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
A class 1991 Hymer B544
Exp
10yrs ish - US 5th Wheel/US RV/Eurovan
Hello Tara the Tourer :Smile:

So sorry you had a bad start, but 3rd time lucky yes ! Now the fun begins :thumb:

Brian & Julia and rescuees Hettie & Alice

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Hi, Tara the tourer, don't our mams & dads give us some funny names- mine's Cassie and I own Dave &Jenny , although they will tell you that they own me! Hope to see you when we go to Peterborough.
Best regards, Cassie:thumb:

Sweet Chariot

Free Member
Sep 30, 2007
Staffordshire Moorlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2006
Love to have a dog again having had my last one for 14 years BUT never seen a advert for a Motorhome or caravan for that fact where the owners have stated a Dog has also been resident.( Now ducking below the firing line).:winky: Sorry forgot none smokers.

Last edited:

shifter

Free Member
Jan 18, 2009
wee island across pond NI
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
3 years
Image016.jpg
hi TARA ,HARLEY here just kick back and chill out ,make sure they know who the boss is

b95ef03f.jpg
they call him TED,i know what i call him [a lazy wee sh-t ]

best of luck you have struck gold with that bunch,don't give them to hard a time :Tongue:

Last edited:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
congratulations on your new addition, wise dog that picking the haganaps, you will have a great time. see you at the shows:Smile:

gypsylady

Free Member
Jun 24, 2008
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Happy One
Exp
Since 2005
Hi There Tara

Hi

I'm Roxy

I came to Dave and June last year. After my second owners admitted they didn't have time for me.

I was quite a bit nervous at first and had a wee few accidents.

When I first came to stay we were living in 'the van'. For 6 weeks I thought that Scotland was my backyard.

I cannot understand this bit about staying home to go to work. It's much more fun when we're out and about.

June and I are both working on Dave to get to 'the shows'. June says they are great, I suppose they will be if I get to run around with you.

I expect she'll get her own way, as usual, and we'll meet up soon.

Do you like my new winter coat? Dave has a thing about me rolling in the rabbit droppings.

Roxy

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Well done, and welcolme to the Fun, you look adorable (Tara that is)!:ROFLMAO:

Regards Pat

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Hello Tara the Tourer, lovely name for a beautiful creature, I hope that now you've found your 'forever' home and all the love and devotion that you have will soon make you a proper member of the pack :Smile: I will make a point of comming to see you at Peterborough.

Manouche

Free Member
Feb 5, 2009
Southsea
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
20 years
Glad to hear that Tourer has found his forever home at last. He looks beautiful and 3rd time lucky. Can't wait to meet up with him one day soon.
Now you'll have to look up www.pawsinthepark.co.uk a great weekend for all dog lovers. Have a look at the videos and camping too!
Good Luck Tourer in your new life.
Luv
Jake, another rescue dog having a great time.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back