Uncle Bob

Free Member
Nov 12, 2013
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
After a brief encounter with a 1970 type 2 bay window in the 90's I am returning to motorhome ownership with a '89 fiat swift kontiki 6 berth diesel.... Wasn't sure why all motorhomes are selling well or cost so much at the mo? thought I must be missing something so am jumping in at the deep end.... So expect some silly newbie questions real soon and please be nice :) Bob

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
:welcome:

Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
if it goes uphill like the one in your avatar you should have no problems::bigsmile:
and welcome to the nuthouse.

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
After a brief encounter with a 1970 type 2 bay window in the 90's I am returning to motorhome ownership with a '89 fiat swift kontiki 6 berth diesel.... Wasn't sure why all motorhomes are selling well or cost so much at the mo? thought I must be missing something so am jumping in at the deep end.... So expect some silly newbie questions real soon and please be nice :) Bob

Sithe awd lad...."Silly Questions":Doh: nowt like that from a Yarkshire man... yar just as ask thar intelegent questions:RollEyes:...is that how you park your motohome..Broken Link Removed..saves on space I suppose..

Joking apart
Welcome to MHfun Bob :thumb:

Last edited:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hi Uncle Bob and :welcomefunster:

1st thing I would suggest is that you don't expect too much in the way of fuel economy as your avatar looks as if most of your motoring will be uphill.......:winky:

Motor-Home Travel, on Tarmac or Gravel

A Week or Two in the Sun

If you have any trouble or Technical Muddle

Find the answer in Motor-Home Fun

Welcome to the bestest Motor Home forum on the interwebbythingy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries