Free Member
Jul 3, 2012
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
hobby
Exp
since 2009
keswickgypsey here just joined the forum living full time in Keswick at the moment. I've been here just over 18 months,although I have had a few trips off from time to time.::bigsmile:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
:welcomefunster::welcomefunster::flyingwelcome:Hiya KG and welcome.

Ivy

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
welcome to MHF forum

A warm welcome to motor home fun forum.. look forward to reading your post.

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi and welcome to Fun, lots of info and laughs on here, good to have you aboard.:welcomefunster:

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
Hello there, welcome to the forum not been here to long myself but have been fulltiming around Norfolk area for around 5 years now, must say you've picked a nice area to spend your time in, alway's used to stay on Scotgate at Braithwaite but it seems to have got quite expensive these days. We also once rented an apartment out in Keswick town centre above a bookshop. Do you stay on sites ? wouldn't mind another spell up there any ideas of longer term cheapish sites would be handy.............Mark

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
K

keswickgypsey

Free Member
Jul 3, 2012
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
hobby
Exp
since 2009
keswick

Hello there, welcome to the forum not been here to long myself but have been fulltiming around Norfolk area for around 5 years now, must say you've picked a nice area to spend your time in, alway's used to stay on Scotgate at Braithwaite but it seems to have got quite expensive these days. We also once rented an apartment out in Keswick town centre above a bookshop. Do you stay on sites ? wouldn't mind another spell up there any ideas of longer term cheapish sites would be handy.............Mark
Hi Mark thanks for the welcome! Yes keswick is still expensive, I'm lucky I stay on a Friends land nealy in the centre of town, which is great for me.
::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back