Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2001
Hi my name is steve my wife's name is jean. And we live full time in our motorhome. And have for the last 10 years .And enjoyed nearly every minute of it .I make indian things dreamcatchers and horse shoes and lots of other different bits I have a website and would like feedback good or bad. And hopefully talk to some other pepole full timing.We are in Norfolk at the moment . Well thats about it for now hopefully chat soon :thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
welcome to the MHF

Hi my name is steve my wife's name is jean. And we live full time in our motorhome. And have for the last 10 years .And enjoyed nearly every minute of it .I make indian things dreamcatchers and horse shoes and lots of other different bits I have a website craftsbysteve.com and would like feedback good or bad. And hopefully talk to some other pepole full timing.We are in Norfolk at the moment . Well thats about it for now hopefully chat soon :thumb:

Welcome to MHF.. there is a full timer part of the group, as well as a pure RV section... www.rvoc.co.uk you will find lots of yank owners and many full timers over the other side of the fence.

Just one word of advice.. advertising is a no no.. and as it is your first post I would advise you do not push your business otherwise you will find that you can get banned.

While we like to know about members, it is a bit of a slower progress. Anyway hope you will find the sites of a benefit to you.. remember you will need to pay a subscription if you go over 5 posts or look for to long... but it is the best £10 you can spend and if you do go on to the RVOC sister site the joint subs are £15 for both sites.

Bob

Touchwood

Free Member
Aug 23, 2011
NE England
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde 140
Exp
5 years and learning
Hi Steve & Jean and :welcome:

Bob has offered some sensible advice about advertising but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming you're telling us of your business to let us know about you rather than trying to promote it - that said I had a look at your website and you have some really nice stuff there at reasonable prices - I've sent a question via the site re. a key cabinet.

Edit: didn't send the message via your website, because it insists on my providing a website address - I don't have one - and I find it annoying to be asked for superfluous and unnecessary information - so that's your first feedback!

Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Norfolk?!

We'll be out with the pitchforks to see you off!::bigsmile:

Welcome and happy travels!

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to Motorhome fun, look forward to your posts, sounds like a interesting life you are leading, be good to hear of your travels.

OP
OP
steve and jean

steve and jean

Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2001
Hi Steve & Jean and :welcome:

Bob has offered some sensible advice about advertising but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming you're telling us of your business to let us know about you rather than trying to promote it - that said I had a look at your website and you have some really nice stuff there at reasonable prices - I've sent a question via the site re. a key cabinet.

Edit: didn't send the message via your website, because it insists on my providing a website address - I don't have one - and I find it annoying to be asked for superfluous and unnecessary information - so that's your first feedback!

Mike

Hi Mike,

Appologies for the trouble with the contact page - I have now had this amended and its so much simpler to contact me :)

I would just like to confirm I was not trying to advertise my website or products - I was simply letting you all know a little about myself and my wife, and what we do.....

Thanks for pointing out that it broke the rules though, im new to forums so its all a learning curve :)

Thanks
Steve.

Touchwood

Free Member
Aug 23, 2011
NE England
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde 140
Exp
5 years and learning
A very rational and reasonable response to my somewhat bad-tempered post - thankyou, and I will be in touch via the website. :thumb:

Mike

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back